[Ban Appeal] block_crusher

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by block_crusher, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    In Game Name:
    block_crusher
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main servers.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming. I was unable to keep my end of an agreement with @3point.
    Rule Violated:
    Scamming. Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming.
    Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Users should not scam other players. They should also make sure to uphold their end of an agreement.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I would love to pay off the rest of my debt to @3point .
    I currently still owe him 1.3m ECD

I saw on the forums that Skyblock has finally reset for the season and I am hoping to take part in the Skyblock season and earn some cash to pay off the rest of my debt. Also I have spawner keys that I can sell on the skyblock server.

I was also hoping to take part in the spleef competition to help pay for the debt.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Here we are again. Your current ban/unban history is as follows:

Banned 30 July 2019
    Unbanned 31 July 2019 https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-block_crusher.187080/
    Banned 20 August 2019
    Unbanned 21 August 2019 https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-block_crusher.188171/
    Banned 14 October 2019
    Unbanned 16 November 2019 https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-block_crusher.191682/
    Banned 8 February
    Unbanned 28 March 2019 https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-block_crusher.196545/
    Banned 7 April 2020

That makes this your 5th appeal for the same debt and making the debt almost a year old. Every time you have appealed you have said the same things:

1st Appeal: "I would like to be given a chance to repay my debts and make things right."
    2nd Appeal: "I want to be given a chance to pay back 3point as well as the other users that I owe money to"
    3rd Appeal: "I want to pay back the users that I owe"
    4th Appeal: "I am hoping I can repay the remainder of my debt"
    5th Appeal: "I would love to pay off the rest of my debt"

Do you? Do you want to pay off this debt? A user with your experience and means should not have taken nearly this long or as many attempts to get this right. I know for a fact you have been offered help with this yet you continue to refuse to put in the effort necessary to pay this off completely, instead seeming to rely on "selling assets". Now you appeal again and put in minimal effort again, with a complete lack of remorse or sincerity and you expect to be unbanned? Take a bit of a longer break and come back when you are actually prepared to pay this debt off. Reflect on the fact that if you do appeal this ban in the future, it will be your last chance. Only appeal if you are absolutely certain you can actually do it.

Denied

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.