[Ban Appeal] block_crusher

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by block_crusher, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    In Game Name:
    block_crusher
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming (3point)
    Rule Violated:
    Scamming
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    To uphold your end of an agreement and to not be dishonest.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I want to be given a chance to pay back 3point as well as the other users that I owe money to (@_Royal_Vulpes_ , @Zedoker). I have been really busy in real life and have not had as much time to play. But I'm trying to get online as much as I can in order to try and get this debt all sorted. I would like to be unbanned so I can sell my star key that andrewkm just gave me to @Budkiss and pay 3point his overdue loan payment.

@UnitedStates2

• Potato Potato x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 block_crusher, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. Budkiss

Budkiss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    I did indeed offer to buy star key and have full 700k payment up front.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Thanks for your reply.

@UnitedStates2

4. 3point

3point Assαssιη Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +728
    What's going to change?

You have had multiple days to sell assets you have. You were offered 700k for the star key several days ago. You know the urgency of the situation with the complaint up, yet you decide to wait past the deadline to finalize the sale.

If you were trying to stay unbanned, you would have sold that star key before getting banned. At this point you're just trying get banned and then immediately appealing as a loophole to get a new, super extended payment plan in exchange for a minimum punishment.

If you need something to get done, you make time for it. You make it a priority. It's very clear this payment plan is on the bottom of your list of priorities. To you, the rules of the server aren't very serious. I mean you got away with an instant unban and a crazy extended payment plan righit? Yet you thought that even that was an unreasonable payment plan. How could you have possibly thought that taking millions in debt to pay back within a month was going to work out in any capacity?

But it's okay. You know you can get away with it. What's the worst that will happen? A 3 day ban, a smack of the wrist and you'll be on your way with your next extension probably lasting a whole fucking year, right?

I'm disgusted by how you've been manipulating the system and your absolute lack of accountability. You've put me and others through unnecessary stress and work to pick up the pieces you've left behind. If you can't make time to play, don't appeal. Just stay banned until you can free up time.

Block, it isn't about the money anymore. It's about doing what's right and accepting responsibility for your mistakes. I hope you reflect on why the situation has come to what it is and become a better person out of it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I legit got the key like 12 hours ago and haven’t even been online yet sincerely andrew gave it to me. Stop being so rude and impatient you obviously have no concept about what it is to have other commitments.

6. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I accept 100% responsibility. However I will never forgive you and the countless other users who have been gearing negative comments and ratings towards me both in game and on the forums. There is a correct way to go about things. And constantly putting someone down, making them feel like shit and making them want to quit minecraft completely Is not the mature way to handle the situation. I have always had every intention to pay you but after the way you chundi and Georgie have treated me I have no respect left for you.

• Potato Potato x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Wow. Your response to this situation honestly hurts my brain to think about. First off, I have no clue why you keep blaming others for this. You took several minions in loans/services/etc, correct? So I’m confused as to why you are putting the blame on everyone else. You need to take some more responsibility for your actions and hold yourself accountable for these debts. Another thing that continues to baffle me is how you can complain about the schedule United laid out for you. When you took these loans you gave yourself way less time (several months)... United was extremely generous to give you so much extra time with extremely fair late fees. I think the main issue here that’s pissing everyone off is all your talk about priorities. Listen, we get it. You have a life, you go to school, you’ve got a girl; all important and all valid priorities to have at the top of your list. With that said, and I don’t mean to be harsh with this, but none of those matter to us. This is a minecraft server. You took out loans/services on this server and now you need to pay them back. If you want to play on the server that’s just what you have to do. Sorry. For now I highly recommend you take some time away from the server. You continue to lash out on people and honestly it makes you look like a child. Stop letting other people’s opinions trigger you so much. We’re literally talking about potato ratings on a minecraft forum here.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  8. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Your response isn’t relevant. Can you please just wait for staff to handle the thread.

• Potato Potato x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Hello everyone,

Please do not respond further in this ban appeal unless you absolutely have something necessary to say, and that goes for you as well block_crusher. A staff member will be handling this as soon as possible, and does not need to sift through unnecessary posts. Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  10. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    What I have to say is necessary and relevant.

As one of @block_crusher's debtors, I would like to say I am very appalled by all parties involved in this situation. Everyone is all about getting rich quick, wanting the shortcut, and not caring about another person's feelings. In my opinion, I am disappointed with the actions that @block_crusher has taken by placing himself in so much debt. I understand that it was his choice to ask for $2,000,000ECD from me, $1,000,000 from @Zedoker, and wanting prestige from @3point for about $3,000,000(albeit a ridiculous price). If you are truly know how to handle finances or want to make money, you would consider risk. I do with my bank, as does the bank I work for IRL with their credit risk department and loan officers/underwriters. I feel that @block_crusher is not fully at fault(yes, I know he agreed to take it all on), but as people who offer a service that is higher than what someone could afford to pay, they should have the adequate intellect to know that they shouldn't take the risk or waste their time. I know when I have seen people who have been in debt, I turn them down because it's a risk to me that they overextend themselves.

What I am saying is this, I feel should be unbanned(although I do agree with @UnitedStates2 that he should when he is not busy) and be given the chance to pay off his debts. I am a person of determination, morality, patience, maturity, and caring for my debtors. Take for example @Guavaman36, he was banned for scamming back around March. I kept a record of his lease and waited. I then saw he requested a ban appeal. I could have been unempathetic and blunt by demanded the full $1,760,000, but I thought I would give him a break and offer him a reasonable settlement, which he has been tremendous and dedicated in paying. Over four months I waited for him to reappear and I made it fair by offering him to pay back what he owes without interest in a Settlement. I feel that @block_crusher should be unbanned when he has the time to devote to paying back. However, I feel in light of how this situation has been handled that he should pay off those he is debted to from the oldest to newest to make it easier instead of rotating all three debtors and I also feel that to make it EVEN EASIER, all interest should be written off, and he should only have to pay back the principal. As far as 3point's issue, only the time that was actually invested at the time should be charged if he had not achieved the prestige yet. I will also warn and remind those who are heckling, harassing, and technically cyberbullying @block_crusher, back off. I am not trying to minimod, but I feel that this kind immaturity and bullying needs to end overall areas of the server. All of you who partake in these actions are not setting a good example to those who join to enjoy this server that Andrewkm has worked hard to keep up and all the Staff that have done wonderful jobs enforcing the rules to make the gameplay more enjoyable and friendly.
    Need I remind all of you of General Forum Rule #1-
    There is to be no flaming, raging, insulting, or disrespecting of other members. This includes attempting to prod a user into starting an argument with you or others, as well as just plainly attacking them.
    • Threads made for the sole purpose of raging/flaming another user or at the server in general are against the rules. The punishment for this is the thread immediately being deleted and a forum warning applied to your forum account.
    • Posts made for the sole purpose of raging/flaming another user or at the server in general are against the rules. The punishment for making a flame/rage post is for the post to be deleted and a forum warning applied. Multiple flame posts in a single thread will result in a thread ban of at least 3 days and up to a permanent thread ban.
    Server Network Rule Section 2
    Clause 2 - Harassment
    • Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    • Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    • Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  11. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Anything worthwhile, I believe, has already been said at this point with Royal's, Block's and 3point's posts and this entire thread can only devolve into (even more) dumb drama and grandstanding from here. To expand on Softly's original instructions, I don't want anyone, regardless of involvement in this situation, to reply to this complaint unless specifically asked to.

Anyways, with that aside, I have a question for you @block_crusher: Say you successfully sell your star key for $700,000 and your towns for $300,000. At the very most, with the rate of money you're independently making as well, that gets you through 4 weeks. But what then? My concern, that your creditors seem to share, is that you may be appealing while you're woefully unprepared to service anywhere near this amount of debt in the long-run.

So. Say I do unban you. What's your game plan to pay off this debt?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #11 UnitedStates2, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  12. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I’m planning to sell said key for 700k and to continue to melon farm using @_Royal_Vulpes_ melon sword that he has kindly given me access to using.

I would also like to sell the three towns however no one who was interested really hasn’t much interest now with the release of main north. But I’m still trying to sell those as well.

I would also like to make a promise that I will spend at least 10 hours per week melon farming, regardless of my commitments. At the current rate of melon farming get that should be at least 250k of debt paid each week. I’m also getting two weeks off from my studies In three weeks time so I will be able to dedicate more time to melon farming then as well.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
    #12 block_crusher, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  13. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Seeing as I can get a concrete commitment to activity from you, in addition to the fact that you've already sealed a deal to sell your star keys for at least around 3 weeks worth in terms payments, I'll take your word for it and unban you.

The payments schedule will remain the same as outlined in your previous appeal, bar a three day grace period on overdue debts (So the missed payment in 3point in addition to the one that will be missed to Zedoker tomorrow will be due at 8/23 at the latest) to ensure you have time to finalize a transaction for your star key.

Don't forget that you staying unbanned rests solely on your credibility when you stated that you are prepared to devote the time and effort towards making money to pay off these debts. If you fail to live up to your word, I won't be happy and it'll be significantly harder to get unbanned if you find yourself in the same situation again.

@block_crusher @Zedoker @3point @_Royal_Vulpes_

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.