[Ban Appeal] block_crusher

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by block_crusher, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    In Game Name:
    block_crusher
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming. I was unable to keep my end of an agreement. I agreed to pay 3point said amount but failed to pay him.
    Rule Violated:
    Scamming. Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming.
    Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Users should not attempt to scam other players. They should uphold their end in an agreement.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I did not mean to scam anyone. However I did not have enough time to play at the time because of other commitments in real life.

Since going inactive though and with everything that is happening at the moment, I now have more time to play.

I am hoping I can repay the remainder of my debt to @3point - I currently still owe $1,350,000 ECD.

The remaining debt that I owe is at least 2 million less than when I was banned last so I am hoping that this time I can finally repay the rest of this debt. :)

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 block_crusher, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  2. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Since this is now your 4th appeal for the same offence, the payment schedule will be less lenient than the last one. It will be as follows:

$350,000 on April 5th
    $350,000 on April 12th
    $350,000 on April 19th
    $300,000 on April 26th

I will reiterate points made by EtherealSquid on your last appeal. This repayment schedule outlines the minimum required to pay by the dates provided, but you are highly encouraged to pay more when able. Any money you make should go towards repaying this debt - which is now overdue by about half a year. I want to see no gambling and no spending money on anything not required for you to repay this debt. Make it your absolute priority to pay it off as quickly as possible. Let this be the last time you have to go through this.

Unbanned

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.