Denied [Website & Forums Suggestion] Adding Transparency to God Drops

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xdogx, Apr 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdogx

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +45
    In Game Name:
    xdogx
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Adding Transparency to God Drops
    What are you suggesting:
    Add a warning on the god drops in the store and the god drop in /cc that the items obtained inside of them will not transfer unless you obtain EcoLegend ($5mil ECD), and get them to L3/Max level(with hundreds of USD in feats for Wizard or tens of millions of ECD from other players). Also add another warning that any item that can be used to directly obtain ECD will only be enabled four days a month, (once every 6 or 7 days, only available on sundays, whatever the final nerf is.)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Full transparency regardless of being in the discord.
    Other information:
    N/A
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Already posted in the purchase disclaimer. Section 7b states "In the event that a feature needs to be removed entirely, you understand that you will not receive a refund for that feature, but instead, EcoCityCraft will provide users with compensation deemed fair by the Administration. Should the features have potential future re-implementation plans, these plans will take priority."

"Compensation deemed fair by the Administration" is what is currently being planned for ECC 2.0

3. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    There are no plans for compensation for the magic tools that have been spun though? If you can't get your tool to magic 3 before ecc 2.0 you're shit out of luck and won't be compensated for the loss of that tool for the next x amount of years

4. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    But what’s to say you still can’t upgrade your tools on the current server and then pass them down to the new server at any point? These are all plans/ideas that haven’t officially been made. Nobody knows until official announcements are made.

5. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    It has already been said by andrew there will be a 2week-1 month period where you will be able to transfer tools and that will be it until next season...

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    To address the suggestion: This information is already stated in several places.
    Correct, there will be a 1 month period. Meanwhile the remaining tools will stay on archive, where you may (to be determined) still be able to upgrade them prior to a new season, however seasons are likely to last several years. This is a reset after all, it's not meant to be a "trade everything in and ruin the new economy" period.

#6 andrewkm, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.