The Official America's Members Thread

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by xpurexcorex, Jan 7, 2020.

1. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    America's Official Thread

List of America Members By Position:

President of America: @xpurexcorex
    Vice President of America: @Revanrose6
    Speaker of the House:
    Chief Justice of the Supreme Court: @Revanrose6
    Secretary of Defense: @WeirdBuilder
    Secretary of the Treasury: @Atzall
    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: TBD
    Secretary of the Interior: TBD
    Head of CIA: @SoftlyPsychotic
    Head of FBI: @pbrassat
    Head of Secret Service: @Atzall

Senators:

Members of the House:

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Building Team:
    Will be building Malls/Apartments/House/Etc
    (More openings can be added later)

1. TBD
    2. TBD
    3. TBD
    4. TBD
    5. TBD
    Secretary of the Interior Building Team:
    Will be building Capital/White House Etc
    (More openings can be added later)

1. TBD
    2. TBD
    3. TBD
    4. TBD
    5. TBD

Regular Members of America:

1. @Atzall
    2. @OtterInAOnesie
    3. @theman12143
    4. @TomKFC
    5. @a_man21
    6. @zwunder
    7. @SoftlyPsychotic
    8. @Mission001
    9. @Ladyvamptress
    10. @EtherealSquid
    11. @thecrabcat
    12. @UnitedStates2
    13. @HERCULES0070
    14. @Unique_Beagle
    15. @stevenjr05
    16. @Kissthis
    17. @neecoalage
    18. @dred73
    19. @AJCL
    20. @cashcarti3
    21. @Jdawger
    22. @pbrassant
    23. @Orange_Link2
    24. @icondigi
    25. @Quackk
    26. @xdogx
    27. @TM_iBeast
    28. @JTx1085
    29. @SpartanAmaroq
    30. @Videowiz92
    31. @romper83273
    32. @Fr0zenTiger
    33. @Jffsprs
    34. @WeirdBuilder
    35. @PremixedGenie
    36. @Silent_C1own
    37. @ajp79
    38. @slatemissin4
    39. @DrowningInPizza
    40. @Bsqt
    41. @killrdarknes
    42. @Yezekael
    43. @kimi2QT

Inactive Members of America
    1. @moopmoop00
    2. @TheCravedOne
    3. @yokeby52
    4. @EraNow
    5. @Nicit6
    6. @TheMansheep
    7. @OlympiansAreGods
    8. @Primzey
    9. @MCHelix3000
    10. @Plumberr

The American Constitution (aka the Rules and Regulations that Govern America)

Preamble
    We the Leaders of America, in Order to form a more perfect semi-democratic Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Article 1
    The Power of the Presidency and the Vice Presidency are near absolute. There will be no impeaching or electing of Presidents or Vice Presidents without a severe issue. In the event that one of them perishes/is perma banned/or otherwise unable to continue their duties in America, the other will determine who will step up to the position. If both of them are rendered unable to continue their duties at the same time, they will both discuss and appoint replacements OR the Speaker of the House will become the President if it is not possible for either or both of them to appoint a new President/Vice President.

1. The power to bring war lies entirely with the President. If Congress wishes for war against another nation/empire/etc they may bring this to the President’s attention.
      1. The Department of Defense and the Secretary of Defense are to answer first to the President and, if he is not available, then to the Vice President.
    2. The President and the Vice President may appoint anyone to any non-elected position that they so choose. They also reserve the right to make a position elected or not election with the exception of the House of Representatives.
    Article 2
    The House of Representatives members will be elected by a majority vote of the American Public. There will be a minimum of 5 members of the House of Representatives and a Maximum, if our population allows for it, of 1 per Town owned by America.

1. The House of Representatives will be elected on a quarterly basis by a majority of the Active American Population.
      1. If a member of the House is banned or impeached (impeachment will be discussed later) then a special election will be held for a replacement member until the next election cycle.)

2. Once a house has been established, the House will elect a Speaker. The Speaker will be elected by a majority of the House. If the House cannot reach a majority then the President and Vice President will weigh in. The Speaker of the House will run and schedule any House meetings.
    2. The House of Representatives will vote on and bring to the attention of the Senate any bills/ideas/projects/etc that they feel should be included in America.
      1. The President can veto any of these ideas.
    3. If a majority of the Upper Leadership, to include members of both houses, the White House, and the Chiefs of Staff, believe a member of the House is not doing their job properly or is abusing their powers, then there will be an impeachment trial held in the Supreme Court.

Article 3
    The Senate will be appointed by the President and Vice President with a minimum of 4 Senators and, if population allows, a maximum of 8 Senators.

1. The Senate shall be appointed and removed by the President and Vice President as needed. (Impeachment is possible per the same regulations of Article 2 Clause 3 in the event the President and Vice President do not want to remove someone but the Majority wish to. The impeachment will run the same way.)

2. The Senate will look over any bills/ideas/projects/etc presented by the House of Representatives and if agreed upon, will bring this to the President and Vice President.
      1. In the event of a tie in the Senate the Vice President will be the tie breaker.

Article 4
    The Judicial System will determine any disputes amongst the members of America. Anyone accused of a crime or being brought to trial may request either a trial with multiple judges and a jury or a trial with just the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

1. Anyone who is coming before the Court must understand and accept the ruling of the Supreme Court, unless it is directly against server rules. If you do not accept the ruling, you will be expelled from America.

2. Impeachment Trials will be run by the Chief Justice with a randomly selected group of American members and American leaders. At least 4 people, not including the Chief Justice, must stand in judgement for an impeachment trial. Specifics for the trial will be determined on a case by case basis.
    Article 5
    All amendments to the constitution must be made by the President and Vice President. These can be made at any time with very little warning.

The Bill of Rights

Right 1: You have the right to not have your personal property stolen (So long as you have taken proper precautions. Unlocked chests are a gray zone within America and will be handled on a case by case basis.). If anyone steals from you within America, action will be taken. Server action does not bar us from taking our own action against such behavior.

Right 2: You have the right to life. You should not be murdered by another member of America outside of PVP zones. Anyone caught murdering another member of America will stand trial before the courts or be immediately expelled.

Right 3: You have the right to a pretty America. Anyone caught griefing America will be punished severely even after the server has handled you.

Right 4: You have a right to a semi-appropriate chat environment. Racism, sexism, and homophobia will not be tolerated within our private chat channel or discord. Any issue that arises will be handled on a case by case basis. We might be very lax on rules but we do have some standards.

Right 5: All members of America are entitled to a positive collective reputation. Any member who brings negative attention to America may be removed either via trial or via executive decision.

Our Discord, which anyone may join as a guest, although if you do not adhere to rules, you will be removed: https://discord.gg/x9Z2fXM

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 xpurexcorex, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2020
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    The following applications are for America Members ONLY. If you wish to apply to become a member of America those applications are located at this thread: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/192847/

Username:
    What job are you applying for?:
    Why do you want this job?:
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?:
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?:
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?:

Username:
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected):
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?:
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?:

Finally if there is a position you believe we should have which is not listed, please contact @xpurexcorex and @Revanrose6 on Discord or Forum PM with your suggestion.

#2 Revanrose6, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  3. Atzall

Atzall ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +33
    Username:Atzall
    What job are you applying for?:Secret Service & Secretary of the Treasure
    Why do you want this job?:Im good at all forms of pvp And im good with numbers and know how to handle money with resonable desission making
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: because ive been a major help of america and to pure himself
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: Im a new member but ive been here sience day 1 of pure being back and america becoming a thing again
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: yes i have read it and understand it 100%

4. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Considering you have already been doing both of those jobs and doing a good job at it. We will be approving your position.

5. Infinitychaos

Infinitychaos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    Username: Infinitychaos
    What job are you applying for?: Secret Service
    Why do you want this job?: I'm good at, and enjoy pvp
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I'm rank 1 for kills and wins in SG
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: No
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes

#5 Infinitychaos, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Job has been taken by @Atzall

7. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Username: OlympiansAreGods
    What job are you applying for?: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development or Secretary of Interior
    Why do you want this job?: I would like to be apart of a great nation and help make sure everyone abides by the constitution as well as protect the constitution at all costsl (and of course the President and Vice President), I can also build decent things I guess, as previewed at the American Embassy!
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I have knowledge in being apart of a nation committee, but apart from that, I am unsure of other applicants so I do not know what would put me above other applicants!
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I was only previously a member of America, as far as I remember, so now would be a new era!
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes, I have!

#7 OlympiansAreGods, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  8. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Username: pbrassat
    What job are you applying for?:Head of CIA/or Head of FBI
    Why do you want this job?: Because it has been my lifelong dream
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I am PeanutButter, Everybody loves peanutbutter, and thus they feel obligated to tell me things they would not tell anyone else. Because of this I am the best person to protect our fine nation from any dangers that may arise.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I was in America Previously. But man I cant remember if I held a position.
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes I have!

9. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Username: SoftlyPsychotic
    What job are you applying for?: Head of the CIA.
    Why do you want this job?: I am the most qualified to protect America against possible threats.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I am a fierce leader, who achieves what she sets out to do. I will ensure the safety of all Americans, most importantly our President @xpurexcorex and VP @Revanrose6.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I was a member of America, however I do not recall holding an official position.
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: I have, yes.

10. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    Username:fifyfofumotter
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): representative in the house of reps
    Why do you want this job?: I love to speak for houses and personally believe I am the best candidate for this job. I can stay unbiased and make sure that we are working on enacting positive change for this nation, under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I’m an otter. Also I’m pretty sure I’m cuter than Nancy Pelosi sooo ‍♂️
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: Kanye West
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: yes
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: yes

#10 FiFyFoFumOtter, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  11. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    Username: Quackk
    What job are you applying for?: Head Build
    Why do you want this job?: I like building and I feel that I can deliver detailed and creative builds for America and help lead future projects in designing.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: Creativity, Detailed constructing, and lots of experience in different styles, and varying building projects.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I have not
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: I do

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Username: EtherealSquid
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): Senate
    Why do you want this job?: Proudly serving my country, accepting lobbyist bribes... you know, the usual stuff. :)
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: A political science minor, not that that really matters, a year of experience as a GameAdmin, and many millions of ECD.
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: Yes

13. SkyrimIsBetter

SkyrimIsBetter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username: SkyrimIsBetter
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): The Senate
    Why do you want this job?: Main reason is so I can say “I am the senate” and then do a cool spin. Secondary reason is so I can lend a hand in the creation of a new America through bills and rights that I, and other, members of the Senate, House, and those guys up top come up with.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: Admin and moderating experience, albeit not in a Minecraft server. I have a special ruler for very bad boys and girls.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: Nope!
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: Yes!
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes!

14. TheMansheep

TheMansheep Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Username: TheMansheep

Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected):

I would like to apply for the position of Senator.

Firstly, because the president yelled at us to go apply, and secondly because I see this as an opportunity to help steer the nation in a direction that has a positive impact on both the nation, and ecc's community as a whole. It is also a great opportunity for me to delve a little deeper into the American political system to broaden my horizons.

I don't think I have any qualities that outweigh others by a lot. I am however interested in a more administrative role to alternate with my more creative pursuits. I also think I am generally level-headed and respectful towards others, which seems like an important trait when enforcing contradictory opinions on a certain matter.

I have never held any position in America.

Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?:

I understand, and this is part of the attraction.

Yes, I have.

15. yokeby52

yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +538
    Username: yokeby52
    What job are you applying for?: Speaker of the House
    Why do you want this job?: Because I speak well in public spaces and am able to clearly deliver precise and extensive thoughts in a professional manner.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I already speak for a few things: the penguins, fatcarrott (bless), and the beans
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: Yes, long ago I held Speaker of the House before America fell in the past.
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes, I understand.

16. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    Username: theman12143
    What job are you applying for?: general
    Why do you want this job?: because i have alot of fire power and will destroy anyone that attacks america
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: i know strategy very well and can be an asset when it comes to war and i am a sponsor which doesnt really mean anything.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: no
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: yes

#16 theman12143, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  17. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Please ignore (oops), my actual app is above.

#17 OlympiansAreGods, Jan 11, 2020
  18. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    Username: OtterInAOnesie
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): House
    Why do you want this job?:Help run this beautiful country known as America.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I'm on a lot, and have raised 500k towards America. I also had a B- in my Civics class
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: Nope
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: Yes sir Mr. Pure Sir
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yessir

#18 OtterInAOnesie, Jan 11, 2020
  19. KrazyTyrant

KrazyTyrant Builder

Ratings:
    +4
    Username: KrazyTyrant
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): Senate
    Why do you want this job?: Id like to take a bigger role in this wonderful country U S of A.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I can put in a lot of time into builds and projects (i have 3 online classes only) so lots of free time.
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: Yes

#19 KrazyTyrant, Jan 11, 2020
  20. Ravagegamer

Ravagegamer Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +10
    Username:ravagegamer
    What job are you applying for?:Head of FBI
    Why do you want this job?:To be apart of somthing more important than my life, and to put the FBI in the right hands!
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?:Good grade point accuracy....good target point, shot more guns than most people have in a life time, keep important things that are needed to stay in the FBI in the FBI and would be able to handle the responcablity of handeling the fbi and bau unit [BAU =behavior analases unit] And i will also protect and serve my president and country!
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: member
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?yes

#20 Ravagegamer, Jan 11, 2020