The Official America's Members Thread

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by xpurexcorex, Jan 7, 2020.

1. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Username:
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): House
    Why do you want this job?: So I can help America even more.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I have donated quite a bit, and I am on frequently, and try to help out whenever needed.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I have not
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: Yes
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes

2. Ravagegamer

Ravagegamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +10
    Username:ravagegamer
    What job are you applying for?:head of cia
    Why do you want this job?: to be somthing greater than me
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: good grade point accuracy, good with laws, and i want to protect my country and president! i stay on topic
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?:member
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?:yes

3. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    Username: OtterInAOnesie
    What job are you applying for?: Secretary of the Interior
    Why do you want this job?: I would like to be able to run any builds made by america, that arent housing based.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: for one, I'm the one who suggested it, But I believe that my talent in running my own huge build projects puts me above others. Also some of these builds might be water based, and I'm a otter so.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: nope
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: yes

4. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Username:
    What job are you applying for?: Secretary of Defense
    Why do you want this job?: I want the opportunity to give back to America and contribute to the overall community that is trying to be built
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: My IRL leadership and commitment will allow me to provide all i can for America, and my willingness to learn will allow me to continue to grow both myself and the community
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: NO
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: YES

I would also like to be considered for a House Position if this job is not available.

5. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    Username: JTx1085
    What job are you applying for?: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
    Why do you want this job?: To contribute to the housing aspect of America; to provide members of ECC a fine place to call home. I saw this new job pop up and immediately thought I would love to do this job and any chance to help out America AND other members of ECC would be amazing.

The department's mission is "to increase homeownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination." Sounds perfect.

What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I have experience in real life with town planning, as well as observing what works within ECC. I'd like to think I'm also very good at organisation and logistics, as well as communicating effectively with people, which I would think to be very important in a job like this.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: No
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Absolutely.

#25 JTx1085, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  6. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    Username: MCHelix3000
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): Senate
    Why do you want this job?: I want to help out in a way that is more than being a simple member. Helping to make decisions and bringing the best ideas forth to the President and Vice President is something I want to help in doing so that America prospers.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I can build, design, and develop cities and projects that will set America apart from the rest of the other nations.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: N/A
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: Yes
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes

7. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    Username: stevenjr05
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): Senate
    Why do you want this job?: I would like to be able to further help America
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I am able to be online almost every night and all day on the weekends and I've donated a lot and will continue to do so.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: no
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: yes
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: yes

8. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    Username: theman12143
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House? (If you are applying for the house, please understand this is a elected position and you may not retain it if you are not reelected): senator
    Why do you want this job?: i feel like i know alot of people in america and am always in discord talking to the other members and getting to know to amazing side of america which there isnt a bad side.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: i am good at listening and figuring out how to deal with problems.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: no (vice lover in discord right now)
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: yes
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?:yes

9. Jeffster_

Jeffster_ тнε мαη, тнε мүтн, тнε נεғғsтεя!
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +93
    Username: @Jffsprs
    What job are you applying for?: Logistics. or if you have a better need for an Old Timer...
    Why do you want this job?: To keep American rolling...
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: Old, Wise and Gray.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I have. Cant remember due to the Gray hair, :/
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: I have and yes indeed.

#29 Jeffster_, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  10. Cyronex_

Cyronex_ President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    EDIT

#30 Cyronex_, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  11. kimi2QT

kimi2QT Ultra kawaii weeb
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +72
    Username: Kimi2QT
    What job are you applying for?: Canadian Ambassador
    Why do you want this job?: I would like to establish relations as a partner in business and a friend to America.

What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I'm an even tempered person. However I'm not an American in life and as such I don't feel I can appropriately represent an true America Citizen. Furthermore as someone who is limited in that capacity, it would be presumptuous to apply for a governing, or enforcement position.
    In short, I'm a humble but respectable character.

Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: No previous position
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: That I have.
    Comments:I'm also committed to my own little town. Which I would appreciate running on my own accord outside of the politics of America. Essentially maintaining the freedom and independence of my town members while conducting business and exchange with America.
    I'm available via discord to discuss further, please consider this a rough, initial proposal.

*Edited comments for clarity*

#31 kimi2QT, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  12. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    withdrawn

#32 a_man21, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  13. dred73

dred73 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +80
    Username: Dred73
    What job are you applying for?: 1 of the 5 spots in Housing and Urban Development Building team
    Why do you want this job?: I'm extremely active on a daily basis (helped place multiple double chests of dirt at the beginning of America) and I feel i can help us get lots of building projects done quickly
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: none really other than mentioned above, daily player and will contribute lots of time to building
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: None held
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes i have and I understand it.

14. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Username: WeirdBuilder

What job are you applying for?: Secretary of Defense

Why do you want this job?: As a previous member of America and as someone interested in participating in and giving back to the community, I would like to share my skills with both the members of America as well as the whole server in our contributions as the America organization.

What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I believe that my age on the server (8+ years), my staff experience (previously GA), and overall experience on ECC would put me above other applicants. As well as an extensive understanding of the rules, I have experience in managing situations wherein sensitive information needed to be managed and released (can provide more details if requested). I believe that for these reasons, I am fully qualified for this position.

Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: I was previously a Senator as well as a member of the Board of Governors of America.

Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes.

15. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
  16. SSolaire

SSolaire Senile Mod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +188
    Username: SSolaire
    Why do you want this job?: I want to support my country, my president, and my fellow members/citizens. and keep making ECC great. as well as giving members opportunities they wouldnt previously be able to have.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: I'm Pures old husband, i have experience with how our president operates. years of it, im creative, intelligent, funny, charming, obnoxious, and i know my own weaknesses. i can build, work for funds, talk with problem clients. i got the goods.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?: i was the first man of the united states from 2015-2017, as well as vice president for about 4-6 months. i have always donated and gave materials, as well as keeping relations within america pure, and fun.
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?: yes.
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?: Yes.

17. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Username: DrowningInPizza
    Are you applying for the Senate or the House?
    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
    Why do you want this job?:
    I enjoy building, especially houses. I would also like to have a greater role, and be of more help within America.
    What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?:
    I have a lot of building experience, including builds for America on Archive. Pallas as an example, you can also see Solar Nation on Archive.
    Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?:
    Not in new America.
    Do you understand that there is a legislative and administrative requirement involved in this job?:
    Yes
    Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?:
    Yes

18. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
  19. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Welcome back David :D

20. Paranoid_Devil

Paranoid_Devil NPC and Announcer of Events
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5
    Username: Paranoid_Devil

Why do you want this job?: I am here to support my fellow Americans. I am here to be the voice of the populous! I will let my constituents be heard. I know what it is like to be the little man. I am here today asking for my fellow Americans to give me a chance to be your voice!

What skills do you bring to this position that puts you above other applicants?: My skills are few but I have a gift for words and I have a talent to exemplify my good behaviors and show new citizens what is to be expected from our nation!

Have you previously held a position in America? If so, what?:Resident souless

Have you read and do you understand America's Constitution?:Yes