Purchase of Magic Rod

Discussion in 'Voided Contracts Archive' started by MocaBear, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    IGN:
    @Unique_Beagle

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Ancastal

Terms of the Contract:
    @Ancastal & @Unique_Beagle agree to terminate the previous contract (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-magic-rod-access.203294/) and @Ancastal will return 1,000,000 ecd to @Unique_Beagle within 24 hours of this contract being approved

@Ancastal will give Magic Rod (#KF23RB2K) to @Unique_Beagle within 24 hours of this contract being approved

@Unique_Beagle agrees to provide @Ancastal the proper amount of blocks to reach 25,000 lvls on the skyblock server within 48 hours of this contract being approved.

@Unique_Beagle will also pay 3,125,000ECD to @Ancastal every week (every saturday by 11:59pm), with the first payment on 10/26/2020 by 11:59pm EST.

@Unique_Beagle will pay in full 100,000,000 ecd to @Ancastal by 5/1/2021 (32 weeks/payments)

When paid in full @Ancastal will transfer the /own of the item to @Unique_Beagle

If @Unique_Beagle doesn't pay a payment on time (by Saturday 1159pm) @Unique_Beagle will pay 250,000ecd late fee due by the next payment.

if @Unique_Beagle misses 2 payments in a row @Ancastal can contact an SA and re-claim the Magic Rod (#KF23RB2K). But @Ancastal understands he cannot re-claim the tool under any other circumstance (other than default)

if @Ancastal successfully reclaims the tool, @Unique_Beagle is not eligible to receive any refund of previous payments, and @Ancastal will not file a complaint against @Unique_Beagle

I agree to the terms listed above:
    I agree.

#1 MocaBear, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. Ancastal

Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +85
  3. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Contract approved!!

Make sure to take appropriate screenshots with relevant information and evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.