[Contract] Magic Rod Access

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ancastal, Sep 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancastal

Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +85
    IGN:

@Ancastal

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Unique_Beagle

Terms of the Contract:

I, @Ancastal, will give access to a chest with the Magic Rod (ID #KF23RB2K) to @Unique_Beagle after receiving the first payment.

The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified and @Unique_Beagle agrees not to loan or give the Magic Rod to anyone other than @Ancastal and the chest.

Each month @Unique_Beagle agrees to transfer 4,000,000 ECD to @Ancastal. The first payment of 2,000,000 ECD to be paid tomorrow will give access to Unique_Beagle for the remaining days of September. Each future monthly payment of 4,000,000 ECD has to be paid on the first day of the month, thus the next payment will be on October 1st.

@Unique_Beagle will return the tool by placing it in the chest in Magicland at coordinates X 176, Y 65, Z 10.477 when he is not using it and before he logs out.

If @Ancastal is online and wants to use the tool, @Unique_Beagle will give it to him.

If the tool is broken or gets lost by @Unique_Beagle, @Unique_Beagle will be required to pay 120,000,000 ECD to @Ancastal in three months as compensation.

Either party can choose to end the contract, by giving notice of the decision one week before next payment is due. In that event, @Unique_Beagle will lose access to the chest and to the tool. @Unique_Beagle won't have to continue with the payments.

I agree to the terms listed above:

I agree.

#1 Ancastal, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
  3. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    i re-agree

4. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    APPROVED

Make sure you take screenshots of all info and payments! (double tap f2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.