mcMMO - What do you like / dislike about it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrewkm, Dec 31, 2018.

1. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    Personal opinion, I feel that the excavation active skill is somewhat weak when there is efficiency 5 shovels which already instant break all shovel-related blocks.

Though, at least there would be use for it if the player has fly feature because it would instant break shovel-related blocks with efficiency 10 when flying; in ECC there is star shovel for that but still, I kinda feel that excavation active skill is not that useful compared to other active skills.

My two cents.

2. nossr50

nossr50 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I'm likely going to be changing each super ability as I overhaul the existing skills, some skills might have their behavior changed quite a bit.

3. Zylo31

Zylo31 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    i would like to see the tree fell ability cut down a certain number of trees in stead of lasting a certain time. Also if you use the ability and it says the tree is too big and you hack away at the tree and it becomes small enough to cut doen, it should.

4. nossr50

nossr50 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    That is actually a planned change for Tree Feller

5. Pernando

Pernando Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    What I would like to see for fishing is a way to disable worthless drops. For example a way to disable common, uncommon and rare drops. Right now your inventory is flooded pretty fast if you have a high fishing level in combination with a star rod.

And if it is possible, disable drops that you specifically don't want.

Some more information and complains about inventory flooding while fishing: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...-beginner-fishing-levels.180166/#post-1004542

#45 Pernando, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  6. nossr50

nossr50 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    @Pernando I'll most likely be addressing this stuff in 2.2.0

#46 nossr50, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  7. Wh1rledPeas

Wh1rledPeas Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I know this thread is really old. I wish I was here to provide feedback when it was current. I'm hoping that somehow, nosser Wil get some kind of notice from this, wherever they are.

1) I find the sword swipes extremely annoying, when attempting to farm cattle.

I normally breed the whole herd twice, ensuring I have as many babies as adults. Then I go through the herd with my sword high enough to kill the adults, but not the babies.

This doesn't work with the sword swipes. Every swing of my sword damages the babies. So I end up having to use my Axe to kill off the adults.

You can't put Fire Aspect II or Looting III on an Axe...

Unfortunately...

2) When clearing large areas, cobble gets a little out of hand, with 100% double drops.

I'd like to simply disable the perk/feature, when it's not needed. Perhaps an option to toggle MCMMO features on/off would solve the problem?

8. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    There is a feature when you can disable picking up cobblestone. You could also do /sell cobblestone to remove from your inventory and gain some money

9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Nossr does not frequent these forums.
    I see you just registered today, likely because you found this thread via a google search.
    I recommend checking out this thread (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/official-mcmmo-original-author-returns.64348/) which is Nossr's new official mcMMO thread, and providing feedback to him there. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List