File Cleanup

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by LJKAzrael, May 1, 2021.

1. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    @LJKAzrael

File Cleanup
    5. If you have not logged on for 360 days (1 year), have 99,999(Main)/6,666(SkyBlock) or less EcoDollars as well as any amount of /sethome locations, you will lose your 99,999(Main)/6,666(SkyBlock) EcoDollars and all your /sethome locations.

I am quite certain I had more than $100k ecd on main (some of my last bank transactions was sending $856k to main from the bank) and multiple homes set. It was my understanding that this would exempt me from file wipes. My ECD, /set homes, and inventory are wiped. /Player Vaults are intact.

I know I gambled a bit and gave some $ away before my hiatus, but I am certain I kept enough to secure my file data. If because I was gone too long my file was wiped regardless of the amount of ecd I had, I fully understand.

Any help that can be provided is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    How long have you been away for?

3. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    Last screenshot I have is from February 2nd, 2020. It is very likely I have not logged in for about 1.2 years. I thought it would be safe past 360 days, but if I was / am mistaken I fully understand due to my very long period of absence.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I don't believe you had the correct amount on your account.
    If you were away for any amount of time and had 100,000+ on your main account you would be fine.