By using or accessing any of EcoCityCraft's services you are agreeing to EcoCityCraft's Terms and Conditions. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Modification of the Terms and Conditions
- Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use
- 1. Terms
- 2. Use License
- 3. Disclaimer
- 4. Limitations
- 5. Revisions and Errata
- 6. Links
- 7. Governing law
- 8. Prohibited Actions and Content
- 9. Disruption of Communications
- User Agreement
- EcoCityCraft’s Server File Cleanup Policy
- File Cleanup
- LWC Cleanup
- Cleanup Disclaimer
- EcoCityCraft’s Town Claim/Loss Policy
- Discord Disclaimer
Trademarks and Copyrights(top)The EcoCityCraft server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB. Any contributions or purchases made on this server & store goes to the EcoCityCraft Development Team.
© 2011 Official EcoCityCraft Website & Forums All Rights Reserved
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2016 Mojang / Notch
Registration(top)By registering to any EcoCityCraft services you agree to these terms and conditions: EcoCityCraft reserves the right to deny or reject any username. If you have been previously banned from all EcoCityCraft services, you will not attempt to circumvent this ban without a proper consent from EcoCityCraft.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions(top)We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use(top)
1. Terms(top)By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License(top)Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EcoCityCraft's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: Modify or copy the materials; Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EcoCityCraft's web site; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EcoCityCraft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer(top)The materials on EcoCityCraft's web site are provided "as is". EcoCityCraft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, EcoCityCraft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations(top)In no event shall EcoCityCraft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EcoCityCraft's Internet site, even if EcoCityCraft or a EcoCityCraft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata(top)The materials appearing on EcoCityCraft's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EcoCityCraft does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EcoCityCraft may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EcoCityCraft does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links(top)EcoCityCraft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EcoCityCraft of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing law(top)Any claim relating to EcoCityCraft's web site shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Prohibited Actions and Content(top)When using any or EcoCityCraft services you will not:
- Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
- Post any pornographic content (this includes links and/or sites).
- Upload any malicious content or viruses.
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of Canada.
- Engage in discriminant content.
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment without the consent of EcoCityCraft.
- Disrupt communications, see "Disruption of Communications".
9. Disruption of Communications(top)Disruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of communication between users on EcoCityCraft. Disruptive communication includes but is not limited to:
- Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication. Don't do it.
- Non-English Communication: EcoCityCraft is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language. This also means that users will use the English language properly. "Leet speak" and alternating upper/lowercase letters (i.e. "tYpInG lIKe ThIS") are difficult to read and will not be tolerated.
- Off-Topic Posting: This includes posting threads in forums in which the information does not belong, as well as replying to content with unrelated information.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures, large ASCII art, or links that go to a destination other than the one stated.
User Agreement(top)1. We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2. You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3. You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4.You agree that by using EcoCityCraft’s server, you will not install client-side mods which let you item spawn, speed hack, fly hack, x-ray hack, or cause any server wide changes, or give you any illegal advantages. This includes abusing the economy/server system in any way to get an unfair advantage over any other player/user. You agree to not exploit any part of the coding or server state or cause any significant map changes using commands legally or illegally obtained.
5. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, drug-related, religious, political material including any other material that may violate any laws be they of your country, the country where the EcoCityCraft Server is hosted or any International Laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with immediate notification of your Internet Service Provider, as well as local law enforcement if deemed required by us or by the law. We do and will take immediate action if necessary in accordance with local/international laws.
6.You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of:
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service,
(II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service,
(III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions
(IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
(V) any other matter relating to the service.
Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
7. Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted.. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
8. You agree to read our forum news section for up-to-date news on any changes prior to use of any EcoCityCraft services. Refusal to do so will not be an eligible excuse for missing important information regarding game-play, rules, and more.
9. All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
EcoCityCraft’s Server File Cleanup Policy(top)By using EcoCityCraft's server, you understand that your belongings are subject to the following risks associated with file maintenance:
File Cleanup(top)1. If you have not logged on for 7 days, have 1200(Main)/80(SkyBlock) or less EcoDollars, and no /sethome locations in your account, you will lose your 1200(Main)/80(SkyBlock) EcoDollars.
2. If you have not logged on to the server for 90 days (3 months), your player.dat file will be cleaned out. This affects the current inventory on your user, current exp, current worn armor, current enderchest contents, and last log out location.
3. If you have not logged on for 90 days (3 months), have 24,999(Main)/1,666(SkyBlock) or less EcoDollars as well as 1 home or less in your account, you will lose your 24,999(Main)/1,666(SkyBlock) EcoDollars and your last /sethome location.
4. If you have not logged on for 180 days (6 months), have 24,999(Main)/1,666(SkyBlock) or less EcoDollars as well as any amount of /sethome locations, you will lose your 24,999(Main)/1,666(SkyBlock) EcoDollars and all your /sethome locations.
5. If you have not logged on for 360 days (1 year), have 99,999(Main)/6,666(SkyBlock) or less EcoDollars as well as any amount of /sethome locations, you will lose your 99,999(Main)/6,666(SkyBlock) EcoDollars and all your /sethome locations.
LWC Cleanup(top)1. LWC Cleanups take place December 1st of every year. A warning will be given on November 1st of every year for users to make any necessary preperations.
2. Any LWC locks that have not been accessed for over 6 months prior to the December cleanup will be removed from our database. Simply punch or open a lock you have to refresh the access time.
Cleanup Disclaimer(top)EcoCityCraft will not provide support or compensation for anything you may lose in one of these types of cleanups. It is the user's responsibility to keep their stuff stored safely should they need to leave for an extended period for any reason. For tips on how to avoid the effects of these cleanups, please see our Keeping Your Things Safe From File Cleanups page.
EcoCityCraft’s Town Claim/Loss Policy(top)By using EcoCityCraft's server, you understand that your towns are subject to the following risks associated with our Tycoon, EcoLeader, EcoMaster, EcoLegend claiming regulations:
1. If you have not logged on to the server for 180 days your town may be permanently claimed by another Tycoon, EcoLeader, EcoMaster, or EcoLegend. They will then become the permanent official owner of the town.
2. If you are PermaBanned from the server your town may be permanently claimed by another Tycoon, EcoLeader, EcoMaster, or EcoLegend. They will then become the permanent official owner of the town.
EcoCityCraft will not provide support or compensation for any town you may lose in one of these types of claims. It is the user's responsibility to keep their account active as well as abide by our rules to prevent a PermaBan.
Discord Disclaimer(top)EcoCityCraft’s Discord can be accessed by anyone at any time, and all users who choose to use this service should be aware of such. Discord does have the ability to record, and EcoCityCraft fully allows the use of such a feature, with or without the consent of the users who may be in the channel. EcoCityCraft does not accept any liability for any information that you convey in any public Discord channel at any point in time, and the damages caused by releasing information across this service are the sole responsibility of the user who released the information. Always be wary of who you are speaking to, on Discord or across any other service provided by EcoCityCraft. Please see our Discord Rules to stay up to date on what is and is not allowed on our Discord service, and note that breach of the Discord Rules may result in temporary or permanent loss of access to that service, and possibly any other services that EcoCityCraft may provide.