[Ban Appeal] mypolopony

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mypolopony, Sep 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mypolopony

mypolopony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    mypolopony
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Grief
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2, Clause 1 explains that grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you,
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This is a followup to https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-mypolopony.190137/

When I was in school, we would often visit some of our national parks. I remember there was one golden rule: when you enter a public area, anything you bring in, you must take out. That is to say, leave the forest the way you found it.

I destroyed the work of my fellow ECCers, and was negligent in a public farm. I was careless with respect to the zoning and was selfish in using a public space for private endeavors. I don't own /warp farm and am eternally grateful that I am even able to access it. My use of it was irresponsible and in doing so I disrespected community rules and community members.

Additionally, my response to the original ban was flippant and defiant. I should have taken it more seriously instead of making excuses or blaming someone else. I should have respected the actions and explanations by our mods instead of trying to shirk personal responsibility.

Much appreciation to Zedoker and sami for the time they spent investigating this issue, and I'm sure your time would have been better spent. . . doing anything else.

Apologies all around
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Around ten minutes after I woke up this morning, I tried logging into Minecraft, and then remembered that I was banned. That is to say, I'm on ECC every day for hours at a time, and it's a part of my daily life.

I would like to plant all of the areas I destroyed, and would also like to add more rows for beetroots above and beyond the areas I messed up.

Thanks for your consideration

2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    Hello,
    Thank you for re-filing with more remorse and sincereity. I'll be tempbanning you for 2 days due to the severity of the grief, I hope this is a lesson to not do this again.

Locked. User Tempbanned 2 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.