[Ban Appeal] mypolopony

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mypolopony, Sep 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mypolopony

mypolopony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    mypolopony
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    ECC server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Major Crop Grief/Very Minor Block Grief in Farm5
    Rule Violated:
    Major Crop Grief/Very Minor Block Grief in Farm5
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I think putting things where you're not supposed to, or taking things away that you're not supposed to.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    So, I have permissions to /farm, and I use it all the time, it's great.

I didn't know there were authorized and non-authorized areas. . .

While flying around, I couldn't find a beetroot plot, but I did find some empty rows. above or below the pumpkins, I'm not sure. I planted some beetroots, reaped the beetroots, planted some more beetroots, replaced the beetroots, reaped the beetroots, etc etc, all in my little square. As referenced by the report, 'entire 200 long 4 wide of beetroots' -- yeah, that's my little square (rectangle). At the end, I left it barren, just like I found it ( I was into making beetroot soup at the time ).

Other than beetroots, which weren't there in the first place, I think I've replanted everything I'd sowed. If I haven't please let me know.

I did see some missing blocks, also in the pumpkin patch, and thought I might repair them, but I couldn't place a dirt block, so I assume someone with permission might have done it for one reason or another.

I did in fact create a little plot to grow beetroots, but I didn't know it was against the rules, and I returned everything I found to its initial state. Is there a beetroot floor in /farm? If not, I'd be happy to start one; I see your point about 'my own private farm' -- I just figured no one cared about beetroots, 'cause there weren't any beetroot rows I could find.

I'm happy to make many floors of beetroot for anyone to use!

tl;dr -- I left things exactly how I found them. Those weird missing dirt blocks, I see them sometimes. I try to fix them but I cant, and I can't destroy any other blocks in /farm.

<3 always

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 mypolopony, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  2. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    While admittedly the all crop farm at /warp farm is not cleanly labeled nor finished, it is still not yours to do with what you want.

As for any broken blocks you see or make you can always /mail me coordinates and I will fix them if you find you cannot. The farm has many flags to prevent blocks being broken/placed in specific areas to protect as much of it as possible yet it still seems people find ways to fuck up something nice for everyone.

Never build/place/etc. in a place you don’t OWN without the owners permission.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Hello,
    Upon reading this appeal, I've noticed some things.
    Firstly, you claim:
    Let me just point this out: There was a clear beetroot area, before you destroyed the area, other users managed to find it and also break/replace any and all beetroot that was there, it might be hard to find because its all gone now.
    Just in case you need evidence:
    [​IMG]

Quite literally you put in the effort to plant beetroot on the floor below from where you griefed the already set beetroot. Note how in this picture, your "little plot to grow beetroots" was literally a floor below where all the other beetroots were (the right bottom tilled land vs the upper lefthand corner)
    [​IMG]

You aren't taking any responsibility for your actions, instead you're making excuses that you didn't see anything or that you didn't do anything wrong.
    An example of this is:
    If you replanted everything, then we wouldn't be here in this situation.
    Clearly there was a beetroot section, because you took almost all (like ~750 crops) of the 200x4 section of it, destroyed it, and didn't replant it. There was nothing on the logs indicating that you went ahead and planted it at all.

In terms of the extremely minor block grief: you had perms to the region, seeing how you destroyed the blocks? I don't see how you claim that you couldnt have fixed it when it was in the same region that you broke them in?

I'm denying this appeal. While I see you wanting to make amends by helping further the beetroot section, nothing in your appeal makes me believe that you're sorry for what you did. You've denied griefing over 1000 crops, instead just brushing it off and essentially saying "well I was forced to do this, in a region where I'm not the owner, with no permission from the owners."
    In your next appeal, please quote the griefing rules you broke and demonstrate some sort of responsibility for your actions, because I don't see any from this appeal.

Locked and Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.