VMR Server Commands
The TinyURL for this page is http://tinyurl.com/eccvmrcommands.
Below is the complete listing of commands for EcoCityCraft's Vanilla MineRun Server.
- Displays your VMR balance.
- Sells all items in your inventory.
- Sells the item in your hand.
- Sells the item specified by <id>.
- Displays the VMR Booklet GUI. Shows which items have been sold and quantity sold.
- Displays the quantity sold of <id>.
- Changes the chat channel of the user.
- Channels for VMR include:
- Global [G] - /ch g - Network-wide global chat.
- Local [L] - /ch l - Chat only visible to users within 400 blocks of your location.
- VMR [VMR] - /ch vmr - VMR Server chat.
- Trade [Tr] - /ch tr - Network-wide trade chat.
- Trivia [Trv] - /ch trv - Chat for questionnaires, quizzes, or random trivia.
- VIP [V] - /ch vip - Network-wide donor-exclusive chat.
- Displays a list of users which you've ignored.
- Ignores a user. You will no longer be able to see their chat messages.
- Sends a private message to <user>. Works network-wide.
- Displays a user's real username given their <nickname>.
- Sends a private message to the user who last privately messaged you.
- Opens the Crates GUI for opening VMR Rare Crates.
- Get 3 free rare crate keys a week!
- Kills yourself. Useful when you're stuck or need to get to spawn fast.
- Provides a link to register for a forum account on the forums. If you have a forum account when this is a run, a one-time 5,000 EcoDollar gift will be applied to your account.
- Displays another user's balance.
- Displays the top balances of the server.
- Toggles off your nickname.
- Changes your nickname.
- See the Formatting Nicknames wiki page for help with color and formatting codes.
- 5 minute cooldown.