The TinyURL for this page is http://tinyurl.com/vmrinfo.
The VMR sign in the Lobby Server.
The VMR Server can be accessed throughout the network by using the /server vmr command.
Basis(top)In Vanilla MineRun, players compete weekly to obtain the greatest balance by selling various items. Although all items are sellable in Vanilla MineRun, a theme chosen each week dictates which items contain value towards your VMR balance. Not to be confused with the Main Server’s EcoDollars, currency earned in Vanilla MineRun is known as Vanilla MineRun Dollars (commonly abbreviated VMRD or VMR Dollars). VMR Dollars are not transferable to the Main Server.
At approximately every Sunday at around 2:15EST, the Vanilla MineRun world, along with all balances, inventories, and player data are reset, and a new weekly theme is chosen. Before the world is reset, the top 10 balances are taken and awarded with VMR Points. Moreover, the top 5 VMR balances are awarded with various amounts of EcoDollars to their forum accounts, which can then be transferred back into the Main Server. Once a user has reached 100 VMR Points, they are then eligible to receive a VMR Medal on their forum account.
This table below lists the prizes for the top 10 balances at the end of each week:
Ranking Prize 1st 10 VMR Points & 125,000 ECD 2nd 9 VMR Points & 100,000 ECD 3rd 8 VMR Points & 75,000 ECD 4th 7 VMR Points & 50,000 ECD 5th 6 VMR Points & 25,000 ECD 6th 5 VMR Points 7th 4 VMR Points 8th 3 VMR Points 9th 2 VMR Points 10th 1 VMR Point Ranking Prize
Any EcoDollars awarded are automatically sent to the corresponding user's forum account.
*ECC or ECC Staff are not responsible if you do not get your EcoDollars due to mismatched usernames or not having a forum account.*
Once a user has collected 100 VMR Points, they become eligible for the VMR Medal Application. A leaderboard displaying the users with the most VMR Points was released alongside Vanilla MineRun and can be accessed here.
Like all servers on the EcoCityCraft Network, the Global, VIP, Staff, Admin, and Alert chat channels are visible network-wide. An exclusive VMR channel that is only visible to players in the Vanilla MineRun Server can be joined using /ch vmr, and is enabled to all VMR players by default.
Differences from the Main Server(top)Unlike the Main Server, Vanilla MineRun aims to emulate a fully Vanilla EcoCityCraft experience. As a result, automatic or AFK farming is highly encouraged when playing on Vanilla MineRun. Furthermore, several other differences or rule changes from the Main Server apply only to Vanilla MineRun.
Blocks such as the Piston are disabled on the Main Server, but allowed on VMR.
- The only non-vanilla commands on VMR are /bal and /sell, as well as several network-wide commands.
- Blocks that are disabled on the Main Server, such as the Piston, Sticky Piston, Hopper, Observer, and Cactus are enabled on Vanilla MineRun.
- The use of hacked clients is discouraged, but allowed on VMR.
- If caught using a hacked client, a player is not banned. Instead, their VMR balance may be wiped.
- Because hacked clients are allowed, VMR’s Anti-Cheat is more strict as to discourage cheating.
- Restrictions on normal gameplay that require the purchase of features, such as Water and Pyro, are not applied to VMR.
- The Auction chat does not exist on Vanilla MineRun. A single VMR all-purpose chat serves as the exclusive Vanilla MineRun chat (/ch vmr).
- The default and only rank in Vanilla MineRun is [Runner], excluding staff ranks.
The VMR Booket(top)
The interface of the Vanilla MineRun Booklet. Items that have been sold are shown, while items that have not been sold are marked with barriers labeled 'UNKNOWN'.
The Vanilla MineRun Booklet (also called the VMR Booklet, Pokédex, or just Booklet) is an entry-style encyclopedia of every obtainable and unobtainable item in Vanilla Minecraft. Besides having the top 10 balances in Vanilla MineRun, the VMR Booklet introduces a new goal to VMR players to obtain and sell every single item in Minecraft. The Booklet was added to the VMR Server on November 27, 2017.
The progress in the VMR Booklet will be saved even through the weekly resets.