Town-Town Portal Application
Town-Town Portal Application(top)
- $25,000/portal (total $50,000)
- + $10,000 (Optional portal size selection)
- Must be ranked [President]
- Must read rules over and ensure they are followed.
- Must ensure entire application is read and applied for properly. Getting denied results in a fine.
- A Town-Town Portal purchase allows the placement of a portal anywhere in one of your towns leading to anywhere else within your towns. (Remember all portals must be standard minecraft portal size 5x4)
- You may have an unlimited amount of portals and purchase as many of them as you like.
- Portal names are limited to 9 Characters!
- You may purchase portals linking to any other portals you already own within any of your towns. (Yes multiple portals can link to one location, such as a town spawn.)
- You may purchase as many portals as you like in one application, however all must be within your land/towns. This means your original purchased towns.
- Example of how to provide your portal to portal information
- "Please link Gate to Castle, Bridge to Castle, and please link Castle to MidTown. - You can link to anywhere you want as long as its within your land. This is just a nice little complicated example.
- No portal may be anywhere outside your land. Meaning you must be the actual mayor (Not co-mayor) of each town. You cannot link a portal in your town to a town your a co-mayor in)
- It is your duty to keep a database of portals in your town and their names.
- When choosing a name make sure it is unique. Do not choose names such as farm / town / city / etc... For example if your town name is SaleCity use something like SaleFarm as your portal name. This lowers your chances of having a denied application due to a name that is already taken.
- Sizes available for the portal within your town are as follows (Width-Height):
- Please place a sign or make it obvious where the front of the portal will be (Meaning which side users will come out of)
- To apply for a Town-Town Portal you must fill out this form.