1. zerohedge Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    You Like to play Minecraft - you have a house (or maybe you want one).. but making it 'nice' just isn't your top priority!

Lets face it - there are lots of 'OK' houses on the server, but if you want something that stands out, something that you can be proud to own, contact me in this thread and we will meet to go over what you want and agree on a cost. You pay half up front and the other half when the job is complete. No job is too small!

Format for your request:

Username:
    Size of property to be remodeled or built new
    Date desired (Larger jobs may take a week or more so keep that in mind!)
    Nature of request (interior, exterior, yard/etc - or the ever popular 'make it look nicer')

Pricing Guidelines not including materials which you pay for:
    (square footage is floor space, so each story of a building will add more - yards are extra to be negotiated before agreement)
    **Remodeling: 2 dollars per Square foot for outside or inside remodeling only, 4 dollars per square foot for both, price of course subject to what we decide upon - if you have something that is simpler it may be cheaper or vice versa.

**Building new: 10 dollars per square foot for exterior/walls only, 20 dollars per square foot for exterior/interior. Again subject to details of the project and will be agreed upon before starting.

Time is limited so I may refuse jobs that are too large - but check with me first!

I'm new to this server but here are some screenshots of the modern house I just built for myself (hey gotta have a pad right?)

#1 zerohedge, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  2. GuppyDream Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Wow these look really nice! :p When I rank up to pres I'll definitely consider you to build in my town. Also, I'm intrested in your prices, what are they exactly?

3. zerohedge Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Will update initial post with some basic pricing

4. SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,479
    Looks nice :)