Zayah Town Project

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by DiamondDesire, Jun 21, 2017.

1. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    [​IMG]

So here it is... My big 2017 ECC Project!

Zayah consists of 4 200x200 towns joined together to form one giant 400x400 town. The aim of this project is for the town to be purely made on sky islands. All sky islands will vary in size and be at various levels, all of the sky islands will also be linked by small bridges which everyone will be able to access to get from island to island and for safety of players without fly, I will be putting the whole 400x400 floor layer as water to avoid any deaths as the bridges will not have barriers to protect you from falling.

The thought process to the project of Zayah so far is to have plenty of miniature islands as decoration and one main island that covers over 4 towns that will have a huge aesthetically pleasing building in which will be used as a head museum and other various things which will be revealed when more progress has been completed.

Zayah is a personal project that I will be creating myself and for the community to enjoy that has plenty of exploration and activities, this may include; Elytra flying, Railways, Hang-out spots and more but as well as to make it be an aesthetically pleasing town as one of my personal goals on ECC.

Current primary materials being used for this build includes; Grass, Stone, All ores, Quartz, Sea lanterns and Dark-Oak logs.

A big project like this does require a lot of funds. I would appreciate all donations towards this project, whether it be your head, materials or ecodollars, every little helps towards this.

Thank you for reading about my current ECC town project and I hope to see you at the town one day when it's completed.

Special thanks to these people so far;

@Ladyvamptress, @Mission001, @zorracraft, @JamieSinn and @andrewkm for helping me destroy the 400x400 town to bedrock.

DeeDee

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  2. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds

Ratings:
    +1,288
  3. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Love it

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Definitely gotta donate to this project :cool:

5. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Been coming along beautifully since day one. Keep it up!