[WorldEdit Replace Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by lostalaskan89, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostalaskan89

lostalaskan89 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: lostalaskan89
    Are you a Resident or higher ranked user: Yes
    Do you have the applicable fee for your world edit fill/replace: Indeed I do, around 6,250 EcoDollars.
    Why would you like this area filled/replaced?: Because after doing my math, it's cheaper for this than if i do it myself...
    Which town is this worldedit fill/replace taking place in?: LostOcean
    Are you the owner of this area (town) and do you realize that attempting to worldedit fill another users area risks a permanent ban from EcoCityCraft?: Yes I am, and I do realize this.
    Are your WorldEdit fill/replace posts (signs) set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of Post 1 and 2:
    1: [2818] [53] [-779]
    2: [2955] [53] [-642]
    Are we going to be doing a Fill or Replace?: Replace.
    Is this a Fill: No.
    Which block will we be filling the air with?: N/A.
    Is this a Replace: Indeed.
    Which block is being replaced?: All of the water blocks.
    Which block are we replacing it with?: Glass blocks.
    Additional information about your WorldEdit (Remember we do not do custom work): I put the signs directly on the corners, so use the signs for the cuboid rather than the blocks they are on. Also, this is all underwater, in case you needed to know this.
    Have you read the Warning?: Yes I have.
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. Do you understand this?: I do.

2. lostalaskan89

lostalaskan89 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    On an unrelated note, I noticed there is no restriction of what the blocks could be turned into. Is it possible for me to, say, turn a cuboid of dirt into a cuboid of gold blocks if I had the money to pay for it at server price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.