[Worldedit cut application - President discount]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by Pleppieleppie, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleppieleppie

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: Pleppieleppie
    Are you a President or higher ranked user: Yes
    Do you have the applicable fee for your town:yeah
    Why would you like this area cut?: Because my friend antonio1997m needs an cheaper worldedit for his town so I help him in exchange for co.mayorship.
    Are you the owner of this area (town/nation) and do you realize that attempting to worldedit another users area risks a permanent ban from EcoCityCraft?: Yeah, and if you ask antonio1997m he will approve.
    Are your WorldEdit Cut posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of Post 1 and 2: POST A: X-813 Y 26 Z 105
    POST B: X-738 Y20 Z-84

Is there any 5-cent block you would like placed on the floor?(Additional $2,500 charge): No thanks
    This can be a block that breaks into a 5-cent block such as grass/smooth stone.
    Any addition information you feel should be added? (Remember we dont do any custom work): Antonio just want this for the cheaper worldedit :D
    Have you read the warning?: Yeah
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. Do you understand this?: Yeah

2. Antonio1997m

Antonio1997m Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I approve! (Notch head, like on forum)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.