[WorldEdit Cut Application - Mayor Discount]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by timbub, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbub

timbub Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: timbub
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: yes
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): My friend (anthraxhd) gave me some money to use for my town to make a pumpkin farm for me and him :p
    Are you a Mayor or higher ranked user: yes
    Why would you like this area cut?: to build a pumpkin farm
    Are you the owner of this area (town/nation) and what is the town/nation name?: BedFord
    Are your WorldEdit Cut posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of Post 1 and 2:
    Post 1) X:-2980 Y: 75 Z:-7240
    Post 2) X:-3180 Y:66 Z:-7440
    Is there any 5-10/cent block you would like placed on the floor?(Additional $5,000 charge): Yes,dirt
    Any addition information you feel should be added? (Remember we dont do any custom work): No
    Have you read the warning?: Yes
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. Do you understand this?: Yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.