[WorldEdit Cut Application] Ithrilis

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by kukelekuuk, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    IGN:
    kukelekuuk00
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I should have enough money.
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban):
    I sold exp to xxemuxx and sold a spot behind my statue at spawn for 20k.
    Are you a Mayor or higher ranked user:
    Yes, I am.
    Why would you like this area cut?::
    I want everything set to water so I can build deeper.
    Are you the owner of this area (town/nation) and what is the town/nation name?:
    The townname is "Ithrilis" and the nation name is "Celestia".
    Are your WorldEdit set/replace posts (signs) set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of Post 1 and 2:
    The posts are set.
    2068 54 -1843
    2266 8 -1645
    Is there any 5-10/cent block you would like placed on the floor?(Additional $10,000 charge):
    No, there is none.
    Additional information about your WorldEdit (Remember we do not do custom work):
    I suggest using the //set water command to reduce the amount of lag generated from falling water.
    Have you read the Warning?:
    Yes, I have.
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. Do you understand this?:
    I understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.