[World Edit Fill/Replace]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by kolipoki, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolipoki

kolipoki Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    IGN: Kolipoki
    Are you a Resident or higher ranked user: Yes
    Do you have the applicable fee for your world edit fill/replace: Yes
    Why would you like this area filled/replaced?: I don't need the water/ice any more.
    Which town is this worldedit fill/replace taking place in?: Bluecoast
    Are you the owner of this area (town/nation) and what is the town/nation name?: Yes
    Are your WorldEdit fill/replace posts (signs) set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of Post 1 and 2: Yes
    Post 1: 306 49 100
    Post 2: 106 63 -20

Are we going to be doing a Fill or Replace?: Replace
    Is this a Fill: No
    Which block will we be filling the air with?: N\A
    Is this a Replace: Yes
    Which block is being replaced?: Water/ice (If you can't do both then just water)
    Which block are we replacing it with?: dirt
    Additional information about your WorldEdit (Remember we do not do custom work): Nope
    Have you read the Warning?: Yes
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. Do you understand this?: Yes

I noticed on the Wiki that it says this should be posted in the Resident+ Section but it's listed under the Mayor+ list. Is that a mistake or does it really belong in the resident+ area? I am pasting it here due to the fact that it is a mayor+ application and the fact that someone posted one here not to long ago and you did it for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.