[Wiki Team Submission]BLTwitch*

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by CordialBacon, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Subject: Farms.
    [ Introduction ] Farms are a staple to making money, along with mining. Farms are simple, I will list off the types of farms, in order from most money making, to least. (Current farms available on ecocity) 1. Sugarcane, or reed. 2. Wheat. 3. Tree farm. (Current banned farms on ecocity) 4. Cactus 5. Mushroom. (Of course these can no longer make money, so I put them at the end)

[ Not banned farms on ecocitycraft ] Time to talk about non-banned farms and the percentage of money you get from them. Sugarcane(reed) farms are the easiest type of farm, simply plant and grow, when a large farm, you could make at least 3k an hour. Wheat farms can make heavy amounts, but take some time to harvest and make. They are somewhat complicated, but wheat can make up to 1k, by one harvest, depending on size. Tree farms are just a bit more complicated than sugarcane farms, but not by much. Tree farms don't usually make any money, people usually make these farms for wood.

[ Banned farms on eocitycraft ] Now to banned farms, mushroom, and cacti. Mush room farms are fairly simple if you don't make an automatic one. Mushroom farms can make about 1k - 3k every 2 - 4 hours, depending on size. I don't know anything about cacti farms, they were before I joined server. All I know is that you can make at least 1k or so from them. (Or more.)

OK off wiki subject now, hope you enjoy my wiki submisson :D

2. bkchaney

bkchaney Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Re: Wiki submisson.

Thanks for the submission :D
    BTW

There are some edits you may not know about.
    The mushrooms are $1
    Cactus themselves are not worth anything, but you can put them in a furnace to make green dye which is worth cents xD

3. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Re: Wiki submisson.

oh XD

4. bkchaney

bkchaney Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9