What rank should I buy first

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greatwolf2222, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Greatwolf2222

Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi All

I currently have about 30k saved

I want to setup my own town but need to be the rank of mayor. To continue saving the money for this rank, I have to do a lot of grinding. This is not a problem but not a lot of fun.

The other option is that I buy the survivor rank and go to the nether and mine item over there to sell.

My question is

Would be better to get the survivor rank before the mayor rank and would help me earn money any faster?

2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,171
    To be honest, Survivor won’t really be worth it to you. Making decent money in the Nether is heavily feature-dependent - that is to say, you’re gonna need Fly+ and Pyro+ to be safe at a minimum. Plus, since it’s been a long time since the last Nether world reset, there’s probably gonna be nothing for at least a few more weeks.

Being Mayor gives ya 200x200 plot of land to work with. You can make a big farm to make more money, can make a plot town, whatever. It’s also the next step to other ranks, and you get access to a few new commands and /locks.

I’d suggest going for Mayor next! I recommend farming wheat right now. The Mining world hasn’t been reset for as long as the Nether, so it’ll be a bit more bare for resources.

3. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    @killrdarknes gives you good advice there. However, I'd take another approach. I'd save your money and rank up after the map update. In the meantime, you can join a community town like Civitas (right next to spawn) and use one of their amazing free, 200 x 200 wheat/pumpkin farms or one or more of the smaller wool/vine/bamboo farms to make even more money. You might even get enough to buy better tools/armor so you can make money even faster.
    I'm one of the mayors of Civitas and can hook you up with a free plot and access to the farms, if you're interested. Just catch me in-game or send me a /mail or PM me here in the forums or DM me on Discord.

4. Pixel75

Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +435
    Too late lol

5. Greatwolf2222

Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks all for your support.

Us noobs to the server need you guys to help us through and you have all been so good since I joined.