welcome to disneyville

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hrfrancis08, Dec 1, 2021.

1. hrfrancis08

hrfrancis08 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +8
    hello everyone! I've realized over the pass couple of months no one has really gotten to know me or myself/town.
    disneyville's name was inspired by my love for Lilo and Stitch. I am a huge fan of stitch as stated from my first avatar xd.
    a little information about me! :)
    * i am a former resident of beans/china.
    *i had gotten mayor thanks to KG4LIFE.. can't thank you enough (@KG4Life223)
    * i had gotten president from (@Jdwager) o.o
    * i've made many friends on eco, and currently reside in my peaceful town~ disneyville
    * i currently am from the us and want to be a kind person to the world.
    now some information about disneyville! :) yuh yuh

DISNEYVILLE
    orignally founded by hrfrancis and @KG4LIFE....
    current owned by hrfrancis08 and xvgwest, flamingforce (for being flaming)
    we are looking for some new members, talented builders, etc to come to our community to expand disneyville.
    applications start when the forum goes live and will end, sunday @ 7pm est.

questions:
    1. why are you intrested to be apart of the disneyville community. :)
    2. what are some character traits you have that can make you a good fit for our community?
    3. do you currently reside within disneyville property on game or do you live with another town/have your own.
    4. will you be able to commit to making purchases, helping run disneyville events, and expanding the community with advertisements.
    5. do you work well with a team, please state why?

please note that age does not matter as long as you show character. we will communicate over the forums, since i'm unable to get discord. ;)
    thank you for coming and looking at our forums.