Weekend = Busy :/

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MsMoofin, Apr 21, 2011.

1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    I have no idea how much I will be on; same with up until the end of this weekend. I have two paintings to do (one realism/naturalism and one impressionism/post-impressionism of the same subject- then possibly another at project), lots of math, and a research paper to work on. D: I'll likely pop on a couple times to check on what's all happening (was a princess ever made behind Bowser? xD) and stuff, but while playing I'll probably be jumping between doing schoolwork and chores. Then I'll be gone almost all day Tuesday.. :| ...and I gotta work on going back to version 1.4_01.

Not sure if it matters, but I figured I'd let you guys know why I might poof and not come online at all. xD; I'd feel really bad for poofing just as I get a duty without telling y'all where I went. D:

Edit: Oh, I will be active and stalking the forum, though. It's just too hard to play the game and work at the same time.

2. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It's completely understandable Moo [:

I've been really busy today, and yesterday...

But everything's back to normal now, and I'm gonna be on full time again :D

3. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    Ya really busy... playing portal 2 XD

4. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It wasn't JUST Portal 2 [:

I had a doctors appointment yesterday, which messed up my sleeping, so I ended up sleeping like all night and all morning z.z

5. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    What Michael said.. I was gonna mention that. xD Portal 2 alone can't keep someone busy for a couple days, though. I've been reading that people are beating it in 7 or so hours. o_O

Eww doctors appointments. :c I never liked 'em.. probably 'cause the only times I went were for shots lol.

6. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder

Ratings:
    +28
    what if you were somehow playing portal 2 using physic powers from the docters, and played it during your dream and u were "sleep moving" the mouse and keys XD

7. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Console version of Portal 2 [:

(360)

8. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder

Ratings:
    +28
    oh u have 360 portal 2.....

9. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  10. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Well, uh.. I don't know if I will be able to play any time soon. Last night I updated Minecraft to play with my friend and teach him some stuff, and so far I've had trouble getting Minecraft to downgrade and work properly. Right now it is constantly crashing after the Mojang logo pops up (when you log in), and I can't get in the game anymore. :/ I'm still messing around with replacing the bin and updating, re-downloading the .exe, etc. but so far it only wants to crash. It's actually frustrating me right now, so I'll play with it later. :/ One way or another, I might not be able to play again with ya guys until everything is updated and working properly. :c I'll see what I can do though

edit: Looks like I'm either stuck lagging like a bish with awesome-looking texture pack Andrew uses, or stuck on 1.5_02. :/ I'unno which way to go, since lag makes things really hard to do, but I wanna play with you guys when I have time. D:

11. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Is the un upgraded file skinless?

When I was messing with my minecraft file, if I had my main one in a different skin, then put a clean one on, it simply wouldn't work with the skin (My clean one had the default texture pack...)

Just a thought