Voiding a previous contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by matrix_rep, May 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    IGN:
    @matrix_rep

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @matrix_rep @hi_sseulgi_LUVIE

General Purpose of Contract:
    Voiding this contract
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/star-tool-payment-plan-melon-sword.198948/

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @matrix_rep agree to take back the melon sword once I receive 300,000 ecd from @hi_sseulgi_LUVIE and void the sale of the initial contract in 24 hours.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @hi_sseulgi_LUVIE agrees to pay me @matrix_rep 300,000 ecd in 24 hours in order to void the contract stated above.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I @matrix_rep agree.

2. hi_sseulgi_LUVIE

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
  3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Approved.

Make sure to take screenshots if necessary :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.