Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    VMR Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    People with $0 can’t obtain points
    What are you suggesting:
    If you have exactly $0 on a weekly VMR leaderboard and you rank in the top 10, you don’t get any points or ECD.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    If you have $0, you literally didn’t do anything, so why should you be rewarded. Also, there is many people who just log on, And then leave
    Other information:
    Hopefully this is possible because of the auto payout
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  2. FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    They still participated in the competition, even if they literally did nothing, and by chance their name was higher than another users to get a reward as literally the only reason as to why they won.

I see no problem with it.

#2 FwgKing, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  3. SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    -1, even if someone gets 9th or 10th place, it'll still take them nearly 2 years to get the VMR win points Prestige.

Not needed

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  4. LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
  5. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    Not really. It’s as simple as doing /VMR, then going back to main a second later, and boom, if you are lucky, you get a free point or two towards a prestige. Only reason suggesting this is to combat a potential week that only has a select number of people even obtain a balance (we had a hard competition one time where iirc, only four people even had a balance by the last day) and one lucky person gets not only a good amount of points, but ECD. It is rare, but it could happen.

6. WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Frankly, I don't really see an issue here. I wouldn't go so far as to say that they deserve the points that they might receive just for joining the VMR server, but I would consider it to be a non-issue in the broader scheme of things. These lucky individuals won't be getting the prestige anytime soon as maybe an average of the bottom four slots of the top 10 are ever 'unclaimed' in a particular week, with the upper six being taken up by active VMR players. This would suggest that one might be able to receive an average of 1-2 points per week by using this method (which is negligible) and certainly won't net you prestige in any reasonable timeframe.

#6 WeirdBuilder, Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  7. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    Until this becomes a genuinely big issue, I see no reason for adding such an overhaul to our todo list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.