User-Made Minerun

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by d_face012, Jun 10, 2013.

1. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Hello users, I have thought andrew's mineruns are only one or twice a month/rarely, so why not have a user made minerun?

Description:

I will have a 40x40 pvp arena, users will apply and pay 5,000 ECD to join. I will tp everyone in chambers with 8 users in each chamber, there will be 4 chambers so in total 32 users in the minerun. Once the gates are pulled you may fight. The first layer will be covered in stone, the walls are obsidian so don't touch the walls, if caught you will be vanished from the minerun and any future mineruns set from me. It will go 30 layers down with any ore, chest, block, ect. You will be given perms once the minerun is ready. Don't touch anything till you are allowed to. A glass roof will be made for spectators viewing. Teams are allowed, but please inform me. Once the minerun is over your perms will be removed and hopefully gone. You win by being the last man/team standing. Your money price will be possibly $16000ECD if any donations are given.

Rules
    • A max team of 5 is allowed includes clans.
    • You may use any enchanted piece/armor or tool or sword
    • Lava is allowed and so is water
    • You are not allowed to place anything besides, anvils, and gravel
    • If you die your armor doesn't have to be returned
    • Mcmmo Serrated Strikes, skull splitter, besrek, ect. isn't allowed, so do /mcability, if caught you will be removed.
    • If you break a rule I will make you leave the town or if any mods that want to join may moderate these rules during the game
    • Obsidian is not allowed to be broken
    • Builders may join
    • Perms are given before game and once killed will be removed
    • It is advised to get on Ventrilo during the event
    • Any potion is allowed, (besides REGENERATION)
    • There will be absolutely NO use of Nodus hacking clients or hacking in general to take place during these fights. I know how to spot them, and if seen, you will be disqualified instantly.

Application
    Code:
    IGN:
    Will you be in a team? If so what is your team/clan?
    Do you have the sufficient funds for this minerun?
    Are you ready for this minerun?!

Donations:

Paid/Unpaid Users/Clans
    Red = Not Paid
    Green = Paid Minerun will begin on June 28th, 2013 8:00 PM The fight will be done later for prep, and no interference for the most recent tournament. Good Fighting :D

#1 d_face012, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. TurdSMEEGLE

TurdSMEEGLE Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Spectacular idea, i think this could really be something, i would be happy to partner with you as i have deep pockets, your creativity is ingenious, pm me next time your on, i think you really have something here, not to mention how original its is. people would come in their best armor to live as long as possible, and when the winner has slayed all of the other players, there would be some awesome armor and weapons laying around for us to pickup, not to mention all of the stuff people had when they died, we couldn reuse that stuff to. i think 7.5k a person would be a good price, and make it where the last person standing gets a huge prize, so people wouldnt just grab stuff and /spawn or /home. if you can show that you are trustworthy , i would love to do this with you!

#2 TurdSMEEGLE, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  3. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
    Well setting homes isn't allowed but doing /spawn that's there lost because if they come back in then they are dqed thx for your opinion too :)"

4. _TANSTAAFL

_TANSTAAFL EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,426
    You should just host this in the nether.

Wait for a nether reset, then go to a remote location and build the arena. announce it and post the coords during weekend prime-time.

5. sporty05

sporty05 Builder

Ratings:
    +25
    many people do not have nether access.

6. _TANSTAAFL

_TANSTAAFL EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,426
    then they better get it if they want to participate.. i might do it in the nether myself...

7. RealRunakilli

RealRunakilli Formerly known as runakilli
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +475
    IGN:runakilli
    Will you be in a team? If so what is your team/clan? Not sure, if I am it will be with legendary obviously.
    Do you have the sufficient funds for this minerun? yea
    Are you ready for this minerun?! yep