[User Complaint] whipex

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by whipex, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whipex

whipex Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Accused Username:
    whipex
    Complaint:
    I whipex a resident bought a shop plot from Cas_with_a_k and payed her 5k ECD she gave me a shop plot next to joja mart left-hand side. Before that i bought a house plot in his other town which was adjacent to birdmall (the town with shop plot) and due to my mistake i got evicted from the town plot so i moved in xGoldenSunflowers town, sunflowerline and decided to shift from the shop plot also. at the time when i bought the shop plot cas didn't give me any details about ONE TIME DEAl. now when i said her to return me my 5k and take the shop plot back she refused me.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    when we were talking about the issue I even told her that she didn't clear anything like I would not get my money back if I leave the plot when I was buying it but she didn't reply.

2. Cas_with_a_K

Cas_with_a_K President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +107
    1. Its a common understanding that if you purchase a plot or a shop plot in a town its non-refundable. If you buy property in real life and if you are moving do you ask the builder to give you your money back?

2. I explained the rules to you its not my fault that you didn't pay attention. Same thing happened in bird, I told you multiple times to pay attention during the town tour but you didn't and you didn't replant the community farm which is considered as grief, that is why you were evicted. I even gave you a 3 day period to get your things which i didn't have to since greif means immediate eviction.

Proof: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/grief-report-bird.195145/

3. You never purchased a plot in bird, its common knowledge that builder plots in bird are free. And bird has nothing to do with this since your shop plot is in birdmall. Again, when you were evicted from bird, I informed you that birdmall is a different town so you won't be evicted from there.

4. We weren't "talking" about the issue, you spammed my pm's with "give me my 5k back" unfortunately i didn't screenshot that. When you left i sent you an email out of frustration.

Edit: Here's whipex agreeing to the town rules https://pasteboard.co/IVmGvVv.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #2 Cas_with_a_K, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    @Cas_with_a_K, can you provide evidence of sending the eviction notice to @whipex from their plot area?

4. whipex

whipex Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    1. Seriously you are linking Minecraft and real-life together and I swear how can a person know that he is not getting his/her money back. You never told me about returning or not returning my money for the plot in birdmall it's your responsibility to sort out all the details when giving or buying anything from anyone cause you are the present and the past owner of that stuff.

2. I completely accept my mistake of not paying attention and I sincerely accepted my eviction and took my stuff and shifted out from your town bird but I wanted to shift out from both of your towns, therefore, I asked you for my money.
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/grief-report-bird.195145/

3. I understand your meaning when you first time said "bird mall and bird are different towns" no need to repeat it.

4. I didn't spam your pm I replied your chat and trying to convince you to give me back my money. It makes no sense of being frustrated.
    therefore I request you to leave this matter to mods and don't interfere with their judgement till you are required to

5. Cas_with_a_K

Cas_with_a_K President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +107
    @WeirdBuilder they never got evicted from birdmall where this shop plot is, only for bird and that even for greifing. They are moving from birdmall. As for the eviction notice in bird, i sent them a mail but i forgot to take screenshots. @TerreneLine shares the plot with whipex so i sent them a mail to to inform them about this eviction, agian forgot to take screenshots, my bad. On the same day i posted signs on their plot informing them of the same thing, the signs are located at -6818 63 -2647 you can check for the time/date posted.

6. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    After consulting with the SA team, we have concluded that as per this grief report and server logs, @Cas_with_a_K was in the right to evict @whipex in this instance. Unless a contract (in-game or otherwise) specifically stated that the $5k would be returned after being evicted, Cas is not obligated to return it, as most plot sales are a one-and-done deal. To avoid instances where lacking evidence could be problematic in the future, I recommend both parties refer to the 'Collecting Proper Evidence' section. If there are any further questions regarding this situation, please feel free to send me a forum pm.

Complaint Dismissed -- Locked

#6 WeirdBuilder, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.