[User Complaint] VoidedOne

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by CardRaindrop431, Dec 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CardRaindrop431

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +32
    Accused Username:
    VoidedOne
    Complaint:
    Did a scam auction and i ended up paying 22,000 ecd for false tokens
    Evidence:
    Didnt take any screenshots but coow _coow was there trying to help me get my money back
    Additional Information:

2. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    I was on MainNorth when this auction happened but here is a screenshot for reference - my chat didnt go far enough back to capture it all
    Voidedone Logged off immediately after winning the auction

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Sorry if not relevant or whatever, but I want to also point this out.

While I'm not trying to speculate, based off his app, it can be taken that he knew what winter tokens were and didn't do what most builders do: sees tokens being auctioned for a lot of money and sells the actual item at that price, not the tokens, thinking it was what people wanted.

[​IMG]
    Source:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/survivor-application-voidedone.215245/

4. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Hey @CardRaindrop431, thank you for filing this complaint, I'm sorry you had to.

From the evidence provided it looks like spruce leaves were auctioned and bid on as though they were winter festival tokens. I would consider this a troll auction, and @VoidedOne will receive a verbal warning here and in-game for this. In the case this was just a misunderstanding, then I'm sure this will be enough for it to not happen again.

@CardRaindrop431 For future reference, when an item is being auctioned, you can hover your mouse over the item in chat for a better look at what it is being auctioned. In the case of a winter festival token, it will appear as it does in the image below, instead of just displaying the item name for spruce leaves. While troll auctions are definitely against our rules, it is also important for the bidder to check out what they are bidding on as well.

[​IMG]

User warned here and in-game, thread locked/moved.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.