[User Complaint] TankNoodle

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by outragedzombie, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outragedzombie

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +68
    Accused Username:
    TankNoodle
    Complaint:
    Hired the user to place a fairly large ammount of dirt for me for a agreed upon value of $35,000. On the first day that I paid him he filled in about a 35x35 with dirt and hasn't returned since. I have messaged him multiple times. First starting yesterday to which he responded " I have a large debt to pay off I can't right now" That is not my problem. I hired him for a job and I either want my money back or for him to complete it.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Just want some help sorting this out. User doesn't respond to me anymore.

2. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Thank you for filing this report, @outragedzombie , and I'm sorry you had to do so.
    Do you have any screenshots of the original contract, or proof that he did pay the 35,000?

@TankNoodle do you have any proof you've paid any more than the 35,000, or provide reasons on why no more payments have yet been made?

Complaint left open for 24 hours, waiting for @TankNoodle to respond.

3. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    What payments and why do I have to make them? The only payment I’m in right now is to pay back squander the one mil he loaned to me.

4. TankNoodle

President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    If your talking about me filling in his dirt I told he already that I shall be paying my loan and made it extremely clear to him that I will finish the job once the debt has been payed. The screenshot that he has provided was him messaging me when I was AFK in the discord looking at who would win the exclusive head. It was a cheap move by him to bring it up and finally there was no contract and if you need it done that bad hire another worker. I saw him win a substantial amount of money in lotto. Finally he could do some of the work himself but instead he decided a just to complain and wait until someone does it. It’s your town and you have to help. Finally don’t act like I didn’t do anything I did a good size chuck which is what we agreed on and it’s a good amount of pay for the time I spent working on said project. Time is money. Last job I do took the same amount of time and I was payed the same amount .

5. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    Next time you write a complaint how about you message me more than once like 30 minutes later. You don’t just message once and then give up and just complain.

6. outragedzombie

Ratings:
    +68
    I messaged him several times throughout the day today. At least 3 and not once did I get a Pm back. So yes I did take it here. I hired him to do the job when I had no money and just because I won a substantial ammount in lotto doesn't mean I don't value the 35k. I also have been doing work. I've filled in some just from being bored on the server. You wouldn't know though cause you never came back to do the job. He also claims he "completed the job" no he didn't I made it clear to him that the whole area in the picture provided needed filled and he knows this. I would like him to either refund me my money or do the job. I'm not waiting for him to pay back a loan. That's not my problem. Thanks.

#6 outragedzombie, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  7. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Mods delete if irrelevant or whatever, but there are better ways of notifying a player if you don’t get a response than a bunch of pms (and before going straight to a complaint). There is the ingame /mail and the forum messaging. Both ways essentially make it so the message will be viewed as well as avoid them missing important messages, as well as avoid a mess like this.

#7 Jdawger, Apr 25, 2020
  8. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    If you sent 3 pms back to back in a span of 2 mins it doesn’t count. You could have left me mail and the work I did was reasonable so either hire someone else or wait. I spent a good 2 hours on the job and that 30k pays for those 2 hours. Stop being a cheapskate. If this meant to much to you could have made an agreement on forums.

9. outragedzombie

Ratings:
    +68
    I don't understand why you're fighting this so hard scammer. Just do the job I hired you to do.

10. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    Are you brain dead I told you why I can’t you wait or you get nothing. And I ain’t no scammer I did the job I was hired to do case closed.

11. outragedzombie

Ratings:
    +68
    That whole area of water in the picture. That is what we agreed upon for $35,000ecd and you know it too.

12. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    So you're not paying a debt so you can avoid not paying another debt?

13. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    Then again you stated I don’t have to do all of it at one time it’s just too much and too little pay for the time it would take. Any sensible person would agree that would look at the picture

14. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    I’m not forced to pay him anything so no...

15. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    To help settle this, I can fill in that dirt area.
    Give me coords and access to the chest of dirt and itll get done

16. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    No laggy don’t that’s too much to do I will do it in a little

17. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    It'll take me 10min lol, its all good

I fill in 200x200 in 1.5 hours

#17 LaggyTryHard, Apr 25, 2020
  18. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    No, you're forced to provide payment for his $35,000 back or the equivalent labor in block placement. That's a debt that you owe. And you're not paying.

It does seem that @LaggyTryHard is nice enough to offer to cover this debt for you, so I hope you'll both take him up on that cooperate.

19. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    I will pay you 20k after I’m done paying off me debt. I can’t thank you enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  20. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
    I did place that amount in blocks he thinks I should fill that whole thing for him which is too low of payment and there was no binding agreement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.