[User Complaint] Skymaster200

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by ZuluZu, Mar 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZuluZu

ZuluZu EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +44
    Accused Username:
    Skymaster200
    Complaint:
    Inciting further drama and seeking a trigger for no reason
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Inciting drama is not allowed on ECC and being a BULLY should also stop. This is not allowed per the rules and he should also have been muted or some other action taken

2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    So, I understand you're upset by the situation, but I don't think the screenshot you posted gives the full context.
    There were some other comments that were clearly intended to cause an argument/disagreement, posted by yourself, before the events in the screenshot took place. You PM'd me prior to the mute taking place, stating that the first message you posted was a 'wrong chat'. You then posted a second message, giving the same excuse/pretext, but was obviously intended to upset someone.

I then called for the argument to be ended, and you continued to make comments. Therefore, you were muted.
    Now, why did I not mute sky?

1. He did indeed drop the conversation after I stated it so.
    2. We had a conversation after his last comment ("2 down, 1 to go"), and I was able to confirm that it was indeed not directed at you. Plus, the comment happened a reasonable time after your mute, so between the conversation and such context, I found it not necessary to issue a mute.

Simply put, you were muted because you started the discussion and refused to drop it. Sky was warned verbally and also by me personally in the aforementioned PM discussion, and he did not continue said discussion after your mute was issued, so I did not see it fit to issue a mute.

I am locking this thread, as I believe this situation was handled in-game. Should you disagree, you are more than welcome to file Staff Feedback , or shoot me a Forum PM and we can discuss this further.

Locked, issue resolved in-game.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
    #2 killrdarknes, Mar 21, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.