[User Complaint] @SadV

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Red_Pandaz_13, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    I was co-owner of the user's town because I was helping build a 200x200 melon farm. Close to the farm being done the user unadded me so only he could sell perms. I am filing this because there was no eviction notice. I understand since there was no proper contract that I would help build for free in return for co-ownership of the town, you cannot enforce that I stay owner, however, I was given no eviction notice whatsoever. The towns name is entitled pendragon.
    Evidence:
    I do not have screenshots of me as co-owner because I didn't think it necessary at the time. I understand if you cannot do anything about it because I do not have screenshots.
    Additional Information:

2. Red_Pandaz_13

Ratings:
    +158
    Update: since I have filed a user complaint, the user has added me as a resident of the town. I am still wondering if there is anything to do be done since I was an owner. But again, I understand there might not be anything because there was no formal contract.

3. SadV

SadV Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Following the complaint about me above, I am here to clarify a few things.

1) I have no intentions of selling any perms to this town. It is for me and a couple of friends only.

2) Red was added only for the purpose of labor while helping me build the farm. In lieu of getting paid, we were in a party together in which we both got Mcmmo levels.

This doesn't violate any of the terms indicated by Section 3, Clause 3 of the Main Network Rules
    (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/main-network-rules/)

3) I have since sent her an eviction notice just incase she had put anything into the town, I have warned if any action/griefing to the town were to happen, a user complaint will be filed

Screenshot of Mail Logs

#3 SadV, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  4. Red_Pandaz_13

Ratings:
    +158
    Our agreement was not mcmmo levels. I was given the false impression we were building to sell perms.

5. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello @Red_Pandaz_13

Thank you for filing this complaint, from what I am understanding through the screenshots it seems there was a misunderstanding regarding the agreement, along with the eviction. Unfortunately there is not anything I can do aside from remind @SadV when removing a member of a town to do a Proper eviction at all times. For future reference please be sure to get an official contract/agreement made for any transactions/deals. I also recommend for future complaints ensuring that you collect any evidence that you can through screenshots, this will ensure that staff can take proper action if need be.

If either of you have any questions please do not hesitate to forum pm me!

Locked, No action taken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.