[User Complaint] @rip_peep_2017,

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by techy88, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techy88

techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Use of derogatory terms in chat causing others to repeat the offense. To my knowledge no staff action was taken until later when chat got heated. Then it was a simple "lets calm down". Nothing pertaining to the initial rule that was broken. Whether this was b/c it was simply missed or not I can't say. And while swearing is allowed, derogatory terms are not, directed or not.
    Evidence:

While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not.
    Additional Information:
    Thanks for taking the time to look into this. :)

#1 techy88, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Hello @techy88,

Thanks for filing this complaint, I’m sorry you had to.

Unfortunately, the first screenshot you have provided cannot be used as proper evidence against @Rip_Peep_2017. You need to provide non-cropped images of the Minecraft client for the evidence to be considered valid. Please refer to this on how to get proper evidence for complaints. As well as this, the statements made by the user in question do not break any of our chat rules. I would recommend you both /ignore each other as it is clear that you are unable to get along.

Complaint Dismissed
    Thread Locked

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.