[User Complaint] NickySan99

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by SunProphet, Jul 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunProphet

SunProphet Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8
    Accused Username:
    NickySan99
    Complaint:
    I have TC+++ and had a locked door and a no entry plot set up and Nickysan99 was able to get around these protections to enter a locked room and subsequently remove items from chests.
    Evidence:
    I had 2 mods, Pab_jr and Neeco investigate first and they were no able to enter until I gave them permission. They attempted entering multiple ways before I gave permissions and were unable. This proved that my plot protections of "No Entry" was working correctly.
    Additional Information:
    Concerned that a feature I paid real money for has flaws that can be exploited. Would like this looked into to prevent future exploits or hacks into no entry zones. I understand chest items are not replaceable as I did not have them locked.

2. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Thank you for filing this complaint @SunProphet.

After having investigated the entire area and speaking with the affected user, there was, unfortunately, no definitive proof that the area was illegally accessed. As a result, this complaint will be dismissed due to insufficient evidence.

In the future, I highly recommend that you either lock your chests or configure your town flags so that chests cannot be accessed -- ideally both.

Complaint DIsmissed -- Insufficient Evidence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.