[User Complaint] ndm57dcraft

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Paragon_OfVirtue, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paragon_OfVirtue

Paragon_OfVirtue Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    Accused Username:
    ndm57dcraft
    Complaint:
    Using an illegal mini map in the END world, which shows other players.
    Evidence:
    There are a few videos.

Around 1 minute into the video, you can see the mini map, which clearly shows the other player as a yellow dot, and ndm57dcraft in the centre as a white dot.

At the start of this video, you can clearly see the other players nearby.

The very start of this video - shows 2 white dots, and red dots. The white dots are ndm57dcraft, and oootopia. The red dots are dropped chorus flowers.

Later in the video you can see 3 white dots and 1 yellow dot - showing players.

In case ndm57dcraft deletes this videos as evidence, I do have a youtube account they have been saved to, and shall be uploading the link here if necessary.

Here are also some screenshots from these videos:
    Video 1
    This screenshot shows that ndm57dcraft owns the diamond chest plate - to show this is a video by ndm57dcraft.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    I believe this player is using Xaero's Minimap.
    http://www.9minecraft.net/xaeros-minimap-mod/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...s-minimap-forge-1-11-2-1-11-1-10-2-1-10-1-9-4

[​IMG]

Very disappointing that a player had to resort to cheating in order to beat other players. Also - it is evident that other ecc members had access to this video (so have possibly viewed it?), yet did not report it. Makes you wonder how many other players use this mini map mod to gain an unfair advantage on ecc.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 11
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  2. Paragon_OfVirtue

Ratings:
    +129
    To add - in the 2nd video, the mini map shows underground areas - ie flower farms.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @Paragon_OfVirtue thank you for filing this complaint. Due to the natire of this complaint I will be tagging the @Server Admin team to handle it.

Guys don't post irrelavantly on complaints/appeals, posts have been deleted and warned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. _Sharpy

_Sharpy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $348,740
    Ratings:
    +652
    • Potato Potato x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    Hi, thanks for posting this complaint @Paragon_OfVirtue.

Although you may think xaero's mini map is illegal, it's not the actual mod that makes it illegal I've had this chat with @JamieSinn. Currently our own ECC mini - map shows players on it, but you have to configure it to not. So xareo's mini map is not illegal, i had this chat with jamiesin.

This is the configuration in the mini map itself, also one in the folder. [​IMG]
    I got the minimap on to prove that this is the configuration not what ever mel showed.

This mod does reset this configs (because it's outdated) every time I log on for some reason, so yes I got lazy and stopped changing it every fucking time I logged on to a different server or ECC.

Very disappointing that a player had to resort to cheating in order to beat other players. Also - it is evident that other ecc members had access to this video (so have possibly viewed it?), yet did not report it. Makes you wonder how many other players use this mini map mod to gain an unfair advantage on ecc.

Now the real question I have here is, what in this video you posted here (youtube) proves I have this so called "advantage"? That's what I'm being called out for correct? having an "unfair" advantage. The video shows me flying toward xboyfernz, or seeing him but you dont see him on the mini map at all until i've already found him and are within sight, so in fact it's not giving me an advantage at all in the video you provided. He's some proof, of this so called "cheating" or "advantage you say.

[​IMG]
    Not yet visible on mini map, but visible in game.
    [​IMG]
    Not yet visible on map, visible in game.[​IMG]
    Not yet visible on map, visible in game.

This is my proof that this does not give a solid enough advantage to be considered "an unfair advantage", what I'm trying to say is my mini map only puts them on my mini map if they are in the loaded chunk range, visible in sight. Also in the first bit of the video, I find wolfspy with my f3 on covering the minimap? Did I do that by pure luck?

I did make a mistake, but saying there was an "unfair advantage" is a bit of an over statement. I have since 3 days ago stopped using this mod totally since I've been using the 5zig mod, the only real reason I had this mini-map was for the way points in the screenshot for farms. I will not be using this mod anymore.

Also,
    I've already proved that this mini map is not "illegal" as I've talked to jamiesin about this.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 KingNdm, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  6. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +1,495
    @JamieSinn and I had a conversation in game about this. This is why I have tagged him. He told me any mini map is allowed as long as configured properly. The little white dot is what makes this something to be complained on. I

If you currently download that mini-map you posted, it currently shows players on the mini map. You have to config it. I have showed that my mini map has a configuration for this setting, as the ecc's journey map does.

7. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +1,495
    Also look at this to prove FURTHER there is no advantage and t hat I can simply only see people IN SIGHT.

[​IMG]

Swilling behind sand wall, name is visible. I know where he is without mini map.

[​IMG]

Swilling crouches, meaning not in sight, CAN NOT see him on mini map. This mini map does not give me "unfair" advantages behind walls or when they are above me or below me. If I can't see them in game, in sight they are not on my mini map.

proving im not given an unfair advantage.

@swilling236

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #7 KingNdm, Apr 16, 2017
  8. Paragon_OfVirtue

Ratings:
    +129
    The unfair advantage is that you are able to see players hidden underground, to the side of you (therefore not in direct sight), and behind you.

It enables you to see players at farms when you come within range - so if a player then logs out from the end, say 358 blocks away, underground - this minimap mod allows you to locate their hidden farm within seconds.

In this screen shot, you were able to see the player by the purple dot.
    [​IMG]

This image shows the purple dot is behind you.
    [​IMG]

This image shows a player to the right of you.
    [​IMG]

This image shows the player further away, but allows you be aware they are there, even though they are NOT within sight.
    [​IMG]

The video clearly shows you were only able to locate xboyfernz due to the mini map mod you were using.

You turned the mini map on mid way through this video in order to find xboyfernz.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #8 Paragon_OfVirtue, Apr 16, 2017
  9. Paragon_OfVirtue

Ratings:
    +129
    What about the black dot in the top right hand corner?

10. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +1,495
    The unfair advantage is that you are able to see players hidden underground, to the side of you (therefore not in direct sight), and behind you.

It enables you to see players at farms when you come within range - so if a player then logs out from the end, say 358 blocks away, underground - this minimap mod allows you to locate their hidden farm within seconds.

Players in the mini map were actually outlined by a white dot, you can see it in the video as I'm following sheffieldwarrior. My f3 was on when I found wolfspy7, i did not "turn it on" half way through, it was always on my f3 was covering it.

See players at farms when i come within range? since when? lol. Those are my waypoints not players. If A player is 358 blocsk away I can not see them, I just proved that in the above post. I can not locate hidden farms with this mini map mod.

All of this information you have responded with is false, my mini map can not do any of this. I can't see players underneath me that I wouldn't be able to regularly see. I proved that if they are crouching I cannot see them. So again the information you have reponded with is very, very false.

This seems like a witch hunt more than anything because you just keep trying to label false things. Please read all of my posts on this complaint before you decide to make up something. The things you have listed I can not do with my mini map.

The black dot was simply a block on the ground or something idk... my config shows all of the entities as white. You dont understand that it's a block... Please... Paragons you are beginning to sound very very desperate and misguided here. It's childish.

AGAIN where is xboy in the video? lol.... I found wolfspy when the mini map was off. XD

#10 KingNdm, Apr 16, 2017
  11. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +1,495
    [​IMG]
    Purple dot is not a person, it's the arrow. You can do this with f3 + h or what ever, shows hitboxes from afar.
    This image shows the purple dot is behind you.

again the players are shown by the white dot.

This image shows a player to the right of you.
    [​IMG]
    If you press f5, you get a view where you can see all around you. Again, not an advantage I can use f5. lmfao.

This image shows the player further away, but allows you be aware they are there, even though they are NOT within sight.
    [​IMG]
    So let me talk to you about something, you see that little black thing on the screenshot? the endermen? Yeah.. that's the fucking white dot. lol. This is just honestly a witch hunt at this point, kinda disgusting honestly.

Non of these screenshots have proven to give me an advantage. Use f3+h or f5. You can do the same things. Thanks.
    The video clearly shows you were only able to locate xboyfernz due to the mini map mod you were using.

Where was xboyfernz in the video? Please at least watch them. again... witchhunting

You turned the mini map on mid way through this video in order to find xboyfernz.

AGAIN witch hunting, where? Where the fuck is xboyfernz in this video @Paragon_OfVirtue ? Where?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
    #11 KingNdm, Apr 16, 2017
  12. oootopia

oootopia Utopian

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Please be patient while this complaint is being handled and stop posting on it. I think everyone has made their point. Further posting on a complaint not pertaining to you or with information that is not relevant to the complaint will result in a forum warning.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Paragon_OfVirtue

Ratings:
    +129

The enderman is not showing up as a white dot.

This is the image I was referring to in regards to the black dots.

[​IMG]

They are marked with red arrows.

Additional information that has been brought to my attention is that the white squares in the following image are possibly shulker boxes hidden/inside? the building.
    [​IMG]

Please stop accusing me of being on a witch hunt. I merely would like the ecc experience to be a fair one for all players involved.

#13 Paragon_OfVirtue, Apr 16, 2017
  14. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor

Ratings:
    +1,495

[​IMG]

Here you can see the black dot on the fucking mini - map is a tree as I said. A fucking tree @Paragon_OfVirtue, a fucking tree.

[​IMG]

As you can see here, it's an end rod. An END ROD.

Again, please at least reply with something that makes sense, because honestly you are just grabbing at very fucking thin air to make up some bull shit reason why this is such an unfair advantage. Install the mini-map yourself instead of constantly accusing me.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  15. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer

Ratings:
    +4,588
    This is literally the biggest witch hunt I've seen in a while.

Ndm shouldn't have used the minimap, but he used it because of a misunderstanding during a discussion in chat a few months ago.

Ndm has also agreed to not use it further, and remove it.

Dismissed.

• Winner x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Potato x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.