[User Complaint] mp5guy

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by NinjarakuPwnz, Oct 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    Accused Username:
    mp5guy
    Complaint:
    player @mp5guy originally borrowed tools from me and allegedly died with them all while mining, player was given adequate time to repay on payments but is now more than 1 week past the due date of the total owed for repayment. originally was due 10-16-2019
    Evidence:
    Here is how it has played out to-date. See Below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    player offered $50,000 ecd originally when they notified me of the lost tools, then the player offered to repay 60k as a late fee total, then to date still has not repayed any of the amount owed, currently still offering payments to correct. originally payments were $5,000 per week, i am seeking to reinstate 20k and 10k weekly payments to correct the matter. Totaling $60,000.00 to me by an agree-able date the player can uphold.

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    @NinjarakuPwnz Do you have any unedited screenshots of the agreements? Per server policy we cannot accept cropped screenshots as evidence.
    @mp5guy Do you have any evidence of your payments to @NinjarakuPwnz .

Revanrose6

3. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    they are all original screenshots except the one where i mailed the user on 10/13, if needed that one can be disregarded or i can remove it since i was just notifying the player where the chest was, i was on my other computer when i took that one because that computer auto-uploads with zscreen =) if needed i can remove that image though.
    --the one showing the chest contents with cooked mutton/ice is an example of the repayment system i have in my town if im offline, not necessarily to be regarded as evidence itself.

#3 NinjarakuPwnz, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  4. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    After discussing it with senior staff, @mp5guy please provide proof of payment or come to a new agreement. I would suggest if you go that route, that you should get a contract. Further @NinjarakuPwnz if you have not already, you always have the opportunity to contact an SA+ with the code for your item and see if it could be found.

5. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    @NinjarakuPwnz I was told you and @mp5guy were discussing this issue in game to try and work it out. Has a solution been found?

6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Without a response to this complaint from @mp5guy and no payments made from what can be seen, I will be banning mp5guy for scamming. If/when he appeals he will need to provide proof of any payments made thus far totaling in $60,000 owed. The Supermod+ who handles that will determine the timeline.

Player Banned for Scamming @NinjarakuPwnz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.