[User Complaint] minecraftdoctors

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by O__O__O__O, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82
    Accused Username:
    minecraftdoctors
    Complaint:
    minecraftdoctors owns a beautiful town called Atuin; however, his intentions in part of the town may not be so glamorous. There is a very long 1x1 hole which leads to lava in an unsuspecting area (you cannot notice it before you go down the nether wart mine) and obviously there is no good reason to have such a hole that leads to lava in anyone's town. I suspect that minecraftdoctors created such structure to make people lose their items, especially their valuables.
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    in order to see that area you need to go through the tunnel that has a mostly stone brick construction (not the glass tunnel). There are only 2 tunnels so its easy to find.
    Additional Information:
    I will say that if you already know the hole is there then of course you would not fall into that area; however, people who do not know that thing existed may fall in it on accident and die. (I may have a bias because I did indeed die in the hole on accident.) I understand that this complaint may be regarded as petty and may not have a cause of aciton, but at the very least I would like the lava hole to be covered up. I'm not sure if minecraftdoctors is inactive enough to not have this town, but I am not issuing any ill will against him/her over this complaint.

#1 O__O__O__O, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    MinecraftDoctors has been offline for over 4 months, there is no log-block to indicate who may have made this hole. Anyone could of made it.

I did however fill in the hole just to prevent accidents, but there isn't enough evidence to make clear anyone's intentions to build a trap.

Dismissed

#2 ClarinetPhoenix, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.