[User Complaint] @Majinwalker

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by SisuJaSalmiakki, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SisuJaSalmiakki

SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    Accused Username:
    @Majinwalker
    Complaint:
    Stealing a melon sword under the pretence of giving me an erep
    Evidence:
    Speak to @TaylorBros22 or anyone online around 3:20 PM (GMT) today. The /own ID is #KBXHKXLU.
    Additional Information:
    I worked hard for this sword and need it to pay off debt. I'd like the sword back as soon as possible so that I can continue paying my debt in time for the deadline.

2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    You traded a valuable star tool to a user who had joined for the first time less than 5 minutes before.
    There was quite an interval between when you requested an erep in trade and when the teleport was sent from the new player, there was also the fact he initiated the teleport request which would of revealed his rank color had you been paying attention.

The user had no idea what was happening, your sword was dropped at spawn after you started accusing him of theft. Its despawned now unfortunately.

It is your error for not paying enough attention to notice that the user was freshly joined and its on you for assuming that any teleport sent to you is an erep service response, especially when any user can send a request. That includes new users. You need to be more careful.

Dismissed

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.