[User Complaint] @JTx1085

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by MocaBear, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Loan Scamming
    Evidence:

Photo 1 = Confirmation of receiving features.
    Photo 2 = original agreement
    Photo 3 = Remaining 30k payments
    Photo 4 = payment plan chest which he paid at prior.

currently owes 7 payments of 30k & 1 payment of 20k (totals 230,000 ECD)
    Additional Information:
    Have given the user several advances, and attempted to work with him privately to make sure we got the payments, and haven't received a payment since 1/16. I am willing to work with the user if he wishes to continue to try to pay the debt but he hasn't been in game for over 18 days.

I also provided him with the option to pay off the loan by 2/1/2020 and i would waive 100k worth of the loan (as i knew it was a high ecd/USD ratio.) However he did not attempt nor succeed at this.

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    HI @Unique_Beagle thank for you filing this complaint.

So I can see by your report, that @JTx1085 still owes you a total of $230,000ECD, and hasn't made any sort of payment since January 16th.

@JTx1085 Do you have any proof of payments made after the date Unique_Beagle is claiming you stopped?

In addition, if you haven't made these repayments, would it be possible for both yourself, and @Unique_Beagle to work out a repayment schedule that you can stick to, the original schedule of $30,000 per week was more than fair and this debt really needs to get repaid.

Thread left unlocked for 24h, awaiting a response from JTx1085

#2 iSneaky, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  3. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    @iSneaky

I must admit I have been very slack and take full responsibility for my actions. I have made no attempt to make these payments mainly due to lack of motivation to play ECC anymore, but that is wrong. I understand what is at stake and sometimes I need to be reminded that it is @Unique_Beagle 's real $$ that is at stake. With the sobbing out of the way, let's talk money.

Here is a screenshot of me paying 60k and @Unique_Beagle telling me I would have 150k left to pay before the 1st of Feb.

https://ibb.co/ZKpgRWV

Here is another screenshot after that (the 16th Jan - last payment) of me paying another 60k.

https://ibb.co/2nbwQPd

That should bring things down 90k left to pay before 1st Feb. Now, since I did not achieve this goal, I have to pay and extra 100k that would be waived, so theroretically, shouldn't I only owe 190k, unless of course any late fees are in effect. I may think the misunderstanding may have come from only checking the chestshops and not other payments I made to you.

Once that it sorted out, here is the payment plan I propose.

I have 100k in my balance right now. I can give that to Beagle as soon as the previous gets sorted either via chest shop or staff transfer.
    That should leave 90k which I should be able to pay off in 45k per week for 2 weeks, as my main source of money is a max rod. If I have to pay another 40k (230k total), I shall do so in the following week.
    Of course Beagle, you can propose a different schedule if you would prefer.

Again, I am truly sorry and no words can be an acceptable apology so I hope I can pay this debt to you ASAP.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #3 JTx1085, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  4. iSneaky

Ratings:
    +1,256
    How does @JTx1085 proposal work for you @Unique_Beagle ?

From the screenshots, @JTx1085 has made 7 payments of $30,000 ECD, since there is 7 seeds missing from the chestshop, therefore @JTx1085 has paid a total of $210,000 ECD into the chestshop. From the screenshots @JTx1085 has provided, they have paid another $60,000 to you directly on Jan 16th, this makes the total payments to $270,000.

We will be ignoring the waived $100,000 since that date has passed, so, adding everything up, @JTx1085 you owe @Unique_Beagle a total of $150,000 ECD.

EDIT: @Unique_Beagle When @JTx1085 paid you directly (not via the chestshop) was this amount removed in seeds?

#4 iSneaky, Feb 24, 2020
  5. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    @iSneaky When @JTx1085 paid me the 60k i removed 2 seeds from the chest so that it equaled the correct amount. Logblock shows me removing those two at the same time as his payment to me in game.

all other payments were done through the chest shop.

I however am okay with this pay schedule. 100k up front and 45k for 2 weeks, we wont worry about the final 40k, so just 190k payback is fine with me!

#5 MocaBear, Feb 24, 2020
  6. iSneaky

Ratings:
    +1,256
    After discussing with both parties, and staff members, it has been concluded that @JTx1085 owes @Unique_Beagle a total sum of $190,000 ECD. Sorry my figure of $150,000 was off in my last post.

This will be the following payment schedule.

$100,000 - paid within 24hrs
    $45,000 March 2nd
    $45,000 March 9th

Thank you both for coming to an agreement, if however any of these payments are missed, please refile another complaint.

Locked, new payment plan issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.