[User Complaint] JoshCrivello17

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Kilmon, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kilmon

Kilmon Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    Accused Username:
    @JoshCrivello17
    Complaint:
    someone (starts with half) gave @JoshCrivello17 money before leaving eco forever. I asked @JoshCrivello17 how much money he got, he said 288 mil. So I assumed he got it from the player that left the game. I asked him to give me 180k. He asked what items for trade, I got two max tools, we agreed and so I hand over my max tools, he did not pay me 180k and only paid $5. He scammed me, this is why I didn't transfer /own to prevent scammers. He has tools in his possession and I have IDs for them.
    Evidence:
    I got portion of the picture (roughly half picture) proving he scammed me and he has my max tools items that has my IDs, this will be enough to show that he scammed me by paying me $5 (got that picture evidence). I hand over my max tools without transferring /own to make sure he wasn't scamming me. He scammed me so he's in possession of my tools with my ids.
    Section 3 Clause 2 supports my evidence alongside with my picture proof he only gave me $5 for two max tools.
    Additional Information:
    I ask that you retrieve my max tools. My ID's are
    #JZK6M365
    #JZKWBQBM
    Thanks. I honestly believed that a player gave Josh the 288 mil dollars before leaving eco forever, that's why I went for it, otherwise this wouldn't happened. Josh left at the last second, so there was no chance to ask him to return my tools back.

#1 Kilmon, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. Kilmon

Kilmon Mayor

Ratings:
    +3
    I have stronger evidence that he's avoiding me by leaving the game twice.

3. Kilmon

Kilmon Mayor

Ratings:
    +3
    I have pictures but it seemed that there's no way to upload them from my desktop. this took place around 2:50 am. the picture will contain accurate date and time

4. rsdworker

rsdworker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +60
    ((you can use imgur or any image hosting and put link in your post))

5. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Google drive works too

6. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
  7. Kilmon

Kilmon Mayor

Ratings:
    +3
    @rsdworker, @Zedoker thanks, here are the links to my pictures

In the first picture, you can see that we both agreed for him to pay for max tools and yet he paid me $5 for it.
    In the last picture, Josh agreed to returned my tools and then left the game.

#7 Kilmon, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  8. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Not sure how a builder who just joined, claimed he got $233 million (???) from another featureless builder and offered to pay you 180k for only two max tools but outright refused to use the /trade command didn't scream "scam" to you. (and then even if it did work, probably unethical to try to sell outrageously priced goods to new users).

Anyways, now that they have the tools and in all likelihood won't/haven't logged back on for a while, banning them is the only recourse left. Can't recover the tools in such a case because the user is offline. You guys should all still make efforts to trade safe- /own isn't a guarantee that you'll always get your stuff back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.