[User Complaint] jkcookiebro

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by IwoIwo, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IwoIwo

IwoIwo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Accused Username:
    jkcookiebro
    Complaint:
    he evicted me out of the town for not doing what he wanted me to do
    Evidence:
    clearbay townhall,chests in the townhall.
    Additional Information:
    hes so unfair.he always forces me to do work for him in a cycle of 24hours sometimes I cant even sleep and now he got his mayor rank and he evicts me out for not doing what he wants me to do.and also he lied about my eviction reason it was supposed to be "he didn't break the chest I told him to break" but its "he griefed and steal stuff in the townhall"hes just mad about me trolling him that doesn't mean I have to be evicted

#1 IwoIwo, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Hi @IwoIwo ,

Thanks for filing this complaint.

As per Clause 3 in the Main Network Rules, a Mayor may evict any member, at any time, for any reason, provided they give a 3 day eviction notice.

@jkcookiebro to assist me with this complaint, are you able to give any evidence that you evicted @IowIwo fairly and within the rules?

I'll leave this complaint open for 24 hours in order for more evidence to be provided.

#2 TaylorBros22, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  3. jkcookiebro

jkcookiebro Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    HI I M THE GUY THAT HE WAS REPORTING BUT I CAN EXPLAI

4. jkcookiebro

jkcookiebro Builder

Ratings:
    +9
    HE IS MY FRIEND AND HE LOCK ONE OF THE CHEST IN MY TOWN , I TOLD HIM TO BRAK DOWN THE CHEST AND HE DIDN LISTEN I ASK HIM FOR AROUND 10 MINUTES AND HE FINALLY GO INTO THE TOWN HALL OF MY TOWN /WARP CLEARBAY , I ASK HIM TO BREASK THAT CHEST THAT WE R CALLING IN OUR PHONE , HE DIDN LISTEN TO ME AND BROKE THE OTHER CHEST THAT HE GRIEF THE CHEST AND ALL THE ORES RAN OUT . THERE IS ALOT OF STUFF INSIDE SINCE IT IS A DOUBLE CHEST . I KNOW THAT SOME OF THE ORES HAS BEEN DESPAWN AND WE CANNOT GET IT . AT ONE MOMMENT WE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA TAKE DOWN THAT CHEST , HE STAND ON IT AND GRIEF THE FURNES AND CRAFTING TABLE BESIDE IT MY FRIEND SSYTING HAVE MAKE NANOTHER CRAFTING TABLE AND PLACE IT BACK , BUT HE STOLE MY FURENSE AND DIDN GIVE IT BACK . I PUT AN ENDER CHEST BESIDE THE CHEST BECAUSE THE FURNESE IS GONE I M GONNA SEND U PROVE RN

5. jkcookiebro

jkcookiebro Builder

Ratings:
    +9
    U Can pm me /pm jkcookiebro and i will show u because i m using mac and i cannot find the link

6. jkcookiebro

jkcookiebro Builder

Ratings:
    +9
  7. jkcookiebro

jkcookiebro Builder

Ratings:
    +9
    the ender chest should be a furnese

8. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    From what I can understand here, it seems like this is an argument over chests being broken and items being taken. I would advise in the future @jkcookiebro that you don't add people to you chests that you do not trust.

As per Clause 3, which is linked above, @jkcookiebro you need to give a 3 day eviction notice before you remove anyone from your town, either that, or they need to be offline 7 days+.

In this situation, as @jkcookiebro cannot provide any evidence of an eviction notice, I'd like @jkcookiebro to add @IwoIwo back to the town, and if you plan on removing him, please file an eviction notice here, or send an in game mail (/mail send <username> <message>) stating that the user will be evicted.

@jkcookiebro could you please inform me via this thread (with a screenshot) once you have added @IwoIwo back to the town (a screenshot of /rg I in your town will be sufficient). You may then file an eviction notice.

9. jkcookiebro

jkcookiebro Builder

Ratings:
    +9
    i didn lock the chest and didn let him get the chest HE LOCK MY CHEST and DO NOT GIMME PERMISSION adn i m the owner HE WAS RUINNING MY TOWN HALL

10. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Unfortunately, you would still need to provide a 3 day eviction notice. I will still be requiring you to add @IwoIwo back to the town and to file an eviction notice if you wish to evict him, in order for him to collect his belongings and move out.

11. TaylorBros22

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    I have had confirmation from a fellow staff member and I have checked myself that @IwoIwo has been added back to the town of clearbay.

In future, @jkcookiebro please ensure that you follow the proper eviction rules found in Clause 3 of the Server rules, which I linked above.

@IwoIwo if you are removed again prior to the 3 day eviction period, please feel free to file another complaint.

Complaint Resolved ~ Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.