[User Complaint] jdawger

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by wesleyandcompany, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesleyandcompany

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Accused Username:
    jdawger
    Complaint:
    I was simply giving my opinion, in global chat with other players, on a matter about chests being unlocked and fair game for anyone who comes across them. They are unlocked, and they were not inside a plot or any piece of owned land. There is no where in the rules saying this is not allowed. I do not believe its right but at the end of the day this is just a video game that's gets taken way to seriously and its kind of scary to see that it is taken this way. I get you put a lot of time and effort into the game but that doesn't make an excuse to take the game too seriously to affect other players. After I gave my opinion on the matter I receive a mail from jdawger stating the same statement from his evidence. I get the owners of the property can do as they please with it but its seems like this is a rash decision simply because he disagrees with me on certain topic. I was telling jdawger via pm's to relax and that its just a video game. FirstNolan (supermod) told me that no rules were broken. Simply because someone disagrees with you on a subject (in global chat where one could just ignore) should not give someone the reason to ban them from their builds or towns just because they disagree. It gives the server a bad reputation and an even worse image to other players.
    Evidence:
    look at chat logs. I don't have screen shots, but Nolan (supermod) saw them.
    Additional Information:
    If taking from chests were a rule on the server then its needs to be in the tutorial or it should be a automatic thing to when a chest is placed it automatically becomes locked. There should be a realistic way of thinking among players, about how unlocked chest are unlocked therefore they are susceptible to other players. Im not saying its right to steal, but it adds a twist to the server and it gives the economy a unique characteristic among others. I appeal this complain because it has no standing. Yes, I was banned from his build "cydonia" at the time of the screenshot but I was not on his property. I was near, but not on the land. Anyone stand next to me in game and find out who's near me and take a screenshot of chat and say he's on my property, there's no evidence of me being on the property of time of the screen shot. I also appeal this complaint on the grounds of it being just petty and toxic. No one wants to log into your server and feel like they can't state an open opinion and get banned from a players builds or towns, because one disagrees. If you do not like something then have a friendly conversation or do /ignore. Just be mature about the situation instead of sending me to the firing squad for a petty chat conversation. This complaint just doesn't have a stable foundation or probable cause or sustainable evidence.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’m confused on how I broke the rules. I have the right to ban whomever from my towns as long as I follow town guidelines. Since you were never a part of any of my towns, I could legally do this. You were quite rude to not only me, but others, and I didn’t want that shit in my towns.

Also, thank you for reminding me, I have a new town to update

3. FirstNolan

FirstNolan Former GameAdmin
    ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Hello @wesleyandcompany,

As I've stated in the past, taking items from any unlocked chest is legal. Some people may find it immoral to take items from an unlocked chest, but ultimately it is up to you to decide on what to do. I'm going to once again suggest the /ignore command to you, which allows you to ignore any player you want. As far as @Jdawger banning you from their town, it is ultimately their choice since they are the town owner. I suggest either working this out with them one on one or just letting the situation be.

I cannot take any action on this complaint since there is no evidence provided. I suggest if this occurs in the future, to take screenshots of the full Minecraft client (double-tap F2 so a timestamp will be taken) and file another complaint with the proper evidence.

Thread Locked.
    User complaint dismissed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.