[User Complaint] IIHnoodII

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by SoccBlocc, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoccBlocc

SoccBlocc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Accused Username:
    IIHnoodII
    Complaint:
    Accusing me for stealing 3500 from him, begged nonstop for money. threatened to "Report me to andrewkm" he started off begging for money and I said no, he kept on begging. this dude asked for literally 85k. about 5 minutes later of me ignoring his repetitive begging, he started to accuse me of stealing 3500.
    Evidence:
    he begged an other player, StonedSniper. He begged Samiwarbler, He begs every human on earth.
    Additional Information:
    he behaved immaturely and didn't accept the fact that I don't want to throw money out the window and give money to him. he acted like a child and his grammar sounded like a 9 year old. this is used to identify him

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello @OurSockBlock,
    I apologize that this has been happening to you, after some investigation it seems that the issue of excessive begging has been taken care of. In the future I recommend that you however get screenshots so that w can properly handle any complaints, for information on collecting proper evidence please check out; https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/collecting-proper-evidence/. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact a staff member ingame.

Locked, Issue already dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.