[User Complaint] @HelixInsight

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Trumerik, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trumerik

Trumerik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    On 2020-12-12 6:55 pm EST, myself @Trumerik and @HelixInsight entered a contract as follows(see a picture included in Evidence)
    Where @HelixInsight agrees to rent my God Pickaxe (ID #KGY5RLKS) for 24 hours(from 2020-12-12 6:55 pm EST until 2020-12-13 6:55 pm EST) for payment of 20.000 ECD. Money was sent by @HelixInsight and the God Pickaxe (ID #KGY5RLKS) was given from me to @HelixInsight. The God Pickaxe (ID #KGY5RLKS) was agreed upon to be placed at a designated chest at /warp Panda_Square.

When checking the chest at 2020-12-13 6:56 pm EST the Pickaxe was not there and @HelixInsight had been offline since the day before. I mailed @HelixInsight in-game and through PM on the forums, telling him to return the pickaxe immediately(In hopes of solving the problem without filing a complaint). Another day has now passed, I am now forced to file a user complaint. Checking when @HelixInsight was last online shows he's been offline for over 2 days (See picture in evidence) which means he hasn't been online since the deadline ran out.
    By breaching the contract, @HelixInsight now holds an "item of value belonging to me dishonestly", thus breaking Server Rules.

Therefore I am now filing a user complaint in hopes of retrieving my God Pickaxe (ID #KGY5RLKS).
    If, In the unlikelihood that the pickaxe has been lost/destroyed, it is stated in the contract that @HelixInsight will owe me 1.500.000 ECD, and if this is the case I am expecting him to pay me this amount with immediate effect.
    Evidence:

Additional Information:
    I believe @HelixInsight has good intentions, and most likely just has forgotten to return the item. (Which is why I tried to solve this problem without a user complaint). But unfortunately, I need my pickaxe back, thus a report is necessary.
    I have no hard feelings towards @HelixInsight, but I just want my pickaxe back.

2. FirstNolan

FirstNolan Former GameAdmin
    ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Hello, sorry you had to file this.

I’m going to be leaving this thread unlocked for 24 hours to give @HelixInsight a chance to respond and/or return the pickaxe to the chest at /warp panda_square.

Thread left unlocked for 24 hours, awaiting response from @HelixInsight.

3. Trumerik

Trumerik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    The problem has now been solved on the server!
    @HelixInsight has now returned the pickaxe to me @Trumerik.

4. FirstNolan

FirstNolan Former GameAdmin
    ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Complaint dismissed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.