[User Complaint] @Guavaman36

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    "Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.

Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion."

On January 21st, 2019, @Guavaman36 had requested a Star-Tool Lease for a Star Pickaxe (named "Thor's Hammer"). @Guavaman36 had agreed "... in its entirety." that he would pay off on this lease. I have tried to get in contact with Guavaman36 via discord and have been ignored. I was lenient to give him until the end of the 21st. I feel that I was lenient when I have not asked for payments until February 28th. I feel it is now necessary that action is required due to having waited long enough and being ignored when asked.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I feel that this is very disappointing a player that has donated $400+(whether direct or 3rd party) would throw away all that for being uncooperative and neglecting on a debt he accepted then abandons it. If he didn't want to play on ECC anymore, he should have done the right thing and turn in the Pickaxe.

2. Vrrt

Vrrt Unofficial Server Welcomer
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +37
    Thank you for filing this complaint @_Royal_Vulpes_ ,
    @Guavaman36 can you explain why you haven't paid off your remaining debt in regards to the Star Pickaxe "Thor's Hammer"?

Thread left open for 24 hours pending a response from @Guavaman36

3. Vrrt

Vrrt Unofficial Server Welcomer
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +37
    Due to no response from @Guavaman36 I will be issuing him a ban for Breach of Contract due to the failure to uphold his end of the contract.

User has been banned for Breach of Contract - Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.