[User Complaint] FiFyFoFumOtter

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by PyroTechnix_, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +289
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    This complaint is biased and does not paint a full picture at all. This user is either trying to inflame a situation or waste staff time. The user asked me if I was threatening him after my message explaining to him I could offer him financial benefit if he wanted to partner with me, (" if you want to deal with the big dogs come to me"). I informed the user that this was not a threat, and then asked if that was how he perceived it. The user then told me that he perceived it more as a "empty statement" or something along those lines. Why he would then come here with these screenshots out of context is beyond me. He also claims he was trying to help me with auction commands, but in reality he messaged me after I tried to bid on his book. I told him he didn't have to be rude and could have just rejected my offer. This whole complaint is fraudulent and I hope staff will look into chat logs and see that what this user posted is out of context. Also, one of the screenshots is just a copypasta.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    No, he just took two screenshots out of context and like you pointed out it is obvious that he cut out parts. He has my initial offer and jokes and then has the part asking if I was threatening him. He does not have the part where he asked me and I clarified it was not meant to be a threat. After that is my copypasta which he laughs at in game and then I stopped messaging this user. Again, why he would take two screenshots out of context and try to make a complaint with them is beyond me. This is either someone who really doesn't understand jokes or someone who is intentionally trying to make a fraudulent claim in a complaint that can carry serious consequences. What he has captured are blatant jokes and he purposefully obscured the part where I clarify for him that it was in no way a threat.

#3 FiFyFoFumOtter, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
  4. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    @zCamo_ , thanks for filing this complaint and I apologize for this situation. Unfortunately, what was said isn’t considered a viable threat nor did it contain direct language per our guidelines. Please feel free to file another complaint if something similar should occur.

@FiFyFoFumOtter , arguments and similar behavior is unacceptable here on ECC. For now, I’m going to be issuing you a verbal warning. Please don’t let this happen again.

VERBALLY WARNED
    COMPLAINT LOCKED

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.