[User Complaint] DeejayKingGaming

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Wazupbutrcup, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

Wazupbutrcup French Toast over Waffles
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +23
    Accused Username:
    DeejayKingGaming
    Complaint:
    Auction Scam of a carrot for 1,000,000. It happened 02:31:16 on the main server, and i believe the action should stop users from trolling auction, as the rules are: Section 2 - Griefing, Trolling and Harassment.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Was trying to do /back but It didnt type all the way and I accidently bidded, he paid 800k of the 1mil he got from it. Kept the 200k for himself.

#1 Wazupbutrcup, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    @Wazupbutrcup
    Just so you know that is not acceptable evidence, but because the auction was a serious troll auction I looked into it. You need to be more careful about using the /b command in the future.
    However, troll auctions like this are not allowed. I've actually taken the money he didn't pay back to you and given it back to you.

@DeejayKingGaming This is your only warning, don't run any more troll auctions. I see that you wanted money for ranks, try earning it rather than breaking the auction rules to get it.

User Warned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.